Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else make a payment and receive a confirmation email but still see the “Make Payment” banner when logged into MTA?

Comment

• Ace27
      Ace27 commented
      Editing a comment
      It always does that . They say to ignore it long as you got your receipt you good

• Delete Delete Delete.
    Last edited by jluna8; 08-02-2021, 07:21 PM.
    Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

• Are the COE done or more going out. Haven’t heard anything since I got finger printed in may

Comment

• Surffish
        Surffish commented
        Editing a comment
        Be patient no news is good news

• Just got a confirmation email that stated payment was confirmed and the written exam will be in August 2021.
      OTJ NYPD 10/18/2017

Comment

• Passed my panel interview and waiting to hear from an investigator. Missed a no caller id call yesterday while at work I’m guessing it could have possibly been the investigator. Would I also receive an email or just a phone call? Do they usually call from
        no caller id? Thanks!

Comment

• Ace27
          Ace27 commented
          Editing a comment
          They definitely call no caller Id but if you missed it they’ll definitely call again

• MTAPD022
          MTAPD022 commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you know you passed? And if you don’t mind me asking when did you have your panel? I took mine about 2 weeks ago and am waiting to hear back. Thank you!

• Ace27
          Ace27 commented
          Editing a comment
          You know you pass when they hit you with the next step. Realistically something like the panel I can’t really see people failing unless you said some big red flags things and you would know whether or not you said that based off their expressions. But my panel was in January 2020. Physical, psych and poly are more along the process people fail

• Just got my confirmation this morning for my exam fee(waived because of military service). They said by Friday I’ll get my date and location, can anyone give me advice on what materials to study. Also worth noting I’m in theNYPD academy currently and don’t know how that’ll affect anything. Any advice is appreciated and good luck everyone else.

Comment

3309 commented
          Editing a comment
          You would just roll over if you finish the nypd academy by the time they hire you. If not mta participates in academy outside of nypd now. You would just start a new academy. Something to talk to your investigator about when time comes to it.

• ZooKeeperOEF
          ZooKeeperOEF commented
          Editing a comment
          3309 MTA sends their recruits through the NYPD Academy unless you're a roll over. Since when did they decide to participate in an academy outside the NYPD?

3309 commented
          Editing a comment
          There’s no room for the new hires at the NYPD academy, where Metropolitan Transportation Authority cops have been schooled for more than 20 years, said NYPD sources. The city police department shot down a request from MTA police to train the new cops.

• HighwayBob
          HighwayBob commented
          Editing a comment
          That Daily News article is almost two years old. I don't know if the situation has changed. NYPD has stopped MTA from using their academy before but then they relent.

I don't know what the latest is. If I find out anything I'll post it here.

• Has anyone received an exam invite of time & location today? I haven't received anything today.
        Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

• Fitss09
          Fitss09 commented
          Editing a comment
          Got the email at 6:53pm. Saturday 21st, Jacob Javits center at 9am

• Scheduled for test on 8/21 at the Javits Center 2pm. Good luck to everyone!
        NYPD Exam 4306 List: 3XX

APD5: Completed

Initial Medical: 10/20/15 Completed
        Medical Review: 11/17/15 Cleared

Written Psych: 12/14/15 Completed

Oral Psych: 12/14/15 Completed

BI Meeting: 11/04/15 Completed

JST: 12/01/15 Passed

Mini Med: 12/07/15 Completed

-------------------Received the email: 01/04/15 9:05PM-------------------
        January Academy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Got mines 8/22 @ 2pm good luck

Comment

• Does anyone know the yearly pay scale for MTAPD? I'm top pay city with my test on the 22nd, on the fence with the pay cut.

Comment

• I’m in the same boat I’m gonna take the test no matter what but I wished I had better insight about pay scale OT and all taking a 60k pay cut is no joke....

Comment

• Their top base pay is $100,000. It’s worth jumping over from NYPD even with a pay cut

Comment

• From NYPD to MTAPD, im sure you'll be good if you can manage the pay cut, especially with OT. I took the test in 2016, passed, but was not selected to continue. Since then I've been hired on by the railroad and at top pay. In my situation, I'm not sure if its worth it.

Comment

• Does anyone know how MTA PD works with the military. How many military days do they give and how do they pay you when you go away on orders

Comment

• ZooKeeperOEF
                      ZooKeeperOEF commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same way NYPD does, 30 paid military days. More if you're activated.

• 4.5 years in NYPD, taking exam in 2 weeks.. worth waiting on the process to jump ship to MTA?

Comment

• Sarudo
                      Sarudo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Absolutely worth it. Don't miss this chance for yourself.

• HighwayBob
                      HighwayBob commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I guess you're loving life in NYPD if you question the move.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2500 users online. 100 members and 2400 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X