Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    Damn mta is really having technical issues with these emails lol n I missed like 2 emails too. I would say call them n see if u can fix this coz u don’t wanna miss out on important emails.

• Devs
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in the same boat. Just one email to update everything and moving nothing else. I went to the website and paid $40. I'll call them Monday as well.

• Devs
    replied
    So I only received the first email that said to keep your information updated, but nothing afterwards. When I go to the MTA website it allowed me to Make A Payment so I paid the $40. Should I call to find out what's going on, or just wait for an email.

Leave a comment:

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    No email for me smh

• JHL777
    replied
    I paid my exam fee on early July, and I got email again from them today regarding payment & new date of exam. I tried to ignore this, but when I login to my MTA account, yellow box with "Make Payment" appears again. Anybody has same issue ? or can I ignore this. On my bank account, money did went to MTA on the date I paid.

Leave a comment:

• Chriscap345
    replied
    They just emailed us another date and said we’ll hear back on 8/6 for which test date welll get

Leave a comment:

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    Emailed them last week for something still didn’t hear back lol. I’ll call them Monday for the invitation.

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    Delete delete delete
    Last edited by Del C; 07-23-2021, 06:47 PM.

• Dcat19
    replied
    Yeah I sent a email too and I’ve heard nothing back -_-

Leave a comment:

• Del C
    commented on 's reply
    On the email it says I should get the invitation by the end of business day today n to call them if I don’t receive anything. Nothing so far so let’s see.

• Dcat19
    replied
    So I never received the email prompting me to pay for the exam, but when I logged onto the website with my info I was able to make a payment of $40 for the exam. I got a confirmation email that they got payment, but nothing about a test date. Any idea when I should receive that email, and has anyone else had this issue?

Leave a comment:

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Kps13 if your buddy gets called while still in the NYPD academy he will have to resign and start the academy all over again as a MTA recruit lol. Hope he gets the call the day after he graduates

• Fitss09
    replied
    Is there anyone else who had to resort to mailing their payment with money order? And if so have you heard anything back yet?

Leave a comment:

• Mike0117
    commented on 's reply
    No News is good News.

• HumphreysMom
    replied
    how long does it typically take to hear back from the panel interview? I had mine on June 11, 2021 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting worried!!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3253 users online. 248 members and 3005 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X