Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I never received the email prompting me to pay for the exam, but when I logged onto the website with my info I was able to make a payment of $40 for the exam. I got a confirmation email that they got payment, but nothing about a test date. Any idea when I should receive that email, and has anyone else had this issue?

Comment

• Del C
      Del C commented
      Editing a comment
      On the email it says I should get the invitation by the end of business day today n to call them if I don’t receive anything. Nothing so far so let’s see.

• Del C
      Del C commented
      Editing a comment
      Delete delete delete
      Last edited by Del C; 07-23-2021, 05:47 PM.

• Devs
      Devs commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in the same boat. Just one email to update everything and moving nothing else. I went to the website and paid $40. I'll call them Monday as well.

• Yeah I sent a email too and I’ve heard nothing back -_-

Comment

• Del C
      Del C commented
      Editing a comment
      Emailed them last week for something still didn’t hear back lol. I’ll call them Monday for the invitation.

• They just emailed us another date and said we’ll hear back on 8/6 for which test date welll get

Comment

• Del C
      Del C commented
      Editing a comment
      No email for me smh

• I paid my exam fee on early July, and I got email again from them today regarding payment & new date of exam. I tried to ignore this, but when I login to my MTA account, yellow box with "Make Payment" appears again. Anybody has same issue ? or can I ignore this. On my bank account, money did went to MTA on the date I paid.

Comment

• So I only received the first email that said to keep your information updated, but nothing afterwards. When I go to the MTA website it allowed me to Make A Payment so I paid the $40. Should I call to find out what's going on, or just wait for an email.
      OTJ NYPD 10/18/2017

Comment

• Del C
        Del C commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn mta is really having technical issues with these emails lol n I missed like 2 emails too. I would say call them n see if u can fix this coz u don’t wanna miss out on important emails.

• Good morning,

Just got an email last night for request for payment. Exam date scheduled for 8/21. Email says they will be sending out official exam email on Aug 6. Must make payment by July 30
      NYPD Exam 4306 List: 3XX

APD5: Completed

Initial Medical: 10/20/15 Completed
      Medical Review: 11/17/15 Cleared

Written Psych: 12/14/15 Completed

Oral Psych: 12/14/15 Completed

BI Meeting: 11/04/15 Completed

JST: 12/01/15 Passed

Mini Med: 12/07/15 Completed

-------------------Received the email: 01/04/15 9:05PM-------------------
      January Academy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Same. I responded saying that I already made the payment and provided the confirmation #

• It does say if you already made the payment ignore the email.

Comment

• Definitely silly question and most likely missed out on the original sign up. But for everyone receiving emails now to take the test. When did you originally sign up? Cant find the job posting on their careers page

Comment

• MyFuriousLeftNut
          MyFuriousLeftNut commented
          Editing a comment
          It was around mid to late 2019 for the sign up

• Sarudo
          Sarudo commented
          Editing a comment
          There's allegedly a new test coming for 2022. I'm checking the careers page practically every day for when the filing period starts.

• So I called the business center today n was told that they are still sending out exam invitation emails. Lmk what they say when u guys call.

Comment

• Anyone having trouble logging in??? I had to do a money order because nothing was letting me log in or change password

Comment

• Fitss09
            Fitss09 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here for both. I haven't been able to log in since June 25 when they sent the first email. Nervous as hell about the money order thing since you don't get a confirmation like you do by doing it online. Having the mail certified helped though

• Anyone know how long on average it may take to hear back after a panel interview?

Comment

• MTAPD022
            MTAPD022 commented
            Editing a comment
            Was it a call from an investigator or an email?

• Sarudo
            Sarudo commented
            Editing a comment
            It was an email.

• Sarudo
            Sarudo commented
            Editing a comment
            Check for 'HCPRD' as the message sender. Mine says "HCPRD with the MTA Police Department".

• MTAPD022
            MTAPD022 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had mine last week just trying to gauge how long it may take to hear back, thank you.

• MTAPD022 it took them four days for me.

Comment

• LowerEastSide6
            LowerEastSide6 commented
            Editing a comment
            If you don’t mind me asking, what step are you up to in regards to the process?

• I made the payment through the portal as soon as I got the email to do so. Still haven’t received anything about exam dates. Anyone know if they are still sending them out or at a pause

Comment

3309 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just wait they will send out an email for particulars in coming days.

• Just got an email to take the test August 21st.
          OTJ NYPD 10/18/2017

Comment

• LowerEastSide6 background

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 36495 users online. 184 members and 36311 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X