Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howardo
    commented on 's reply
    I think they would fail you if they show up to your house and you are just in a suit and tie for no reason, too suspicious.

• Ace27
    commented on 's reply
    You can definitely be in regular clothes. I’m mine I was in a t shirt and shorts lol. You in your home if they give any issue with what you wear that’ll be crazy.

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Sure, you can sit home all day in your suit and wait.

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    A home visit is part of the background investigation so yes it must be done before a final offer goes out. A conditional offer of employment is different, yes you can receive a COE before the med or psych.

• Blue 15
    replied
    Do you have to dress in business attire for the home check? Or can you be in regular clothes?

Leave a comment:

• Mclane33
    commented on 's reply
    That’s not at all true. My boy got a COE before the home visit. He got his COE before he even had the psych and med.

• Jaycuthroat
    replied
    You must have a home check before you get the offer. I’m from Brooklyn, no idea how many days they send them out for

Leave a comment:

• Mclane33
    replied
    Haven’t received anything yet. How many days do they send emails out over?

Leave a comment:

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    No, nothing is easier

• superrobocop
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a roll over and did not get an email. Does anyone know does if more will go out? Could I possibly have got disqualified somehow and not been told? Last I talked to my investigator everything was good/

• Jaycuthroat
    replied
    Rollover emails going out

Leave a comment:

• Blueballoon28
    replied
    Does anyone know how things go when you transfer from NYPD? Like I know you have to go through MTA’s whole process but are like some things easier ? Do they just get certain information from the NYPD ? Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Azubi
    replied
    Anyone from long island got there home visit yet? Still waiting for mine

Leave a comment:

• GoBlue85
    commented on 's reply
    The website says you start out at $42,000 and you’re at $100,368 after 7 years.

• Mike Rojas
    replied
    Don’t worry they will do the home visit at some point . Rollovers that started the process this year are being hired starting end of august don’t know how many for the first wave

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3029 users online. 235 members and 2794 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X