Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You’re actually wrong guy I just got the email last night

Comment

• I also received an email last night but unable to make the payment through their mta website.
      Exam# 3309

Comment

• Originally posted by Del C View Post
      Did anybody have a problem making the payment? After signing in I don’t see any “make payment” option
      Pay on desktop or laptop. Doesn’t work on phone

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it’s there and he’s 100% right. Laptop or desktop

• Del C
        Del C commented
        Editing a comment
        After several try finally got it done. Thanks guys!

• Ok , when in June did you have your panel interview ?

Comment

• Kps13
        Kps13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe it was June 11

• Just did the panel interview today. Any idea when should I hear back?

Comment

• Typically how long after passing the exam they call people in for the physical test? Trying to see how much time I have to get my cardio up

Comment

• Kris_
          Kris_ commented
          Editing a comment
          There is no “typical time” just start (or keep) working out and running. They usually send out an email informing you of the date (about a month before). It all truly depends on when they are planning on hiring.

• Del C
          Del C commented
          Editing a comment
          Uhhh I see, thank you

• Chriscap345
          Chriscap345 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rumor I heard looking to do physical in October

• I took my panel interview over 2 months ago now and have not heard anything. Anyone in the same boat?

Comment

• Kps13
          Kps13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah man same. My buddy took his panel interview this past Friday and already got a call saying he passed. He is also currently in the NYPD academy so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Just gotta wait and see I guess

• ZooKeeperOEF
          ZooKeeperOEF commented
          Editing a comment
          Kps13 if your buddy gets called while still in the NYPD academy he will have to resign and start the academy all over again as a MTA recruit lol. Hope he gets the call the day after he graduates

• Took the panel interview today. Waiting for the result is going to be painful.
        Last edited by LowerEastSide6; 07-21-2021, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleguy515 View Post
          So the LT. In Applicant Investigations stated today that the august 8th exam will be the last exam given off the 2020 filing. However, they will be a filing period for 2021 and an exam in early 2022.

Good Luck to all.
          Is this true? I've just cancelled my NYPD process after having taken the written exam but delaying it due to schoolwork. Definitely would like another shot to try and join the MTA PD.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s what the LT. Stated to multiple candidates while we were waiting for one of the steps in the process.

• So is a brand new exam coming out next year?

Comment

• I received the email to get ready for the Physical back in April and still looking out for the invite and date of Physical. Anyone still else still waiting?

Comment

• Still no rollovers with final offers or word when ?

Comment

• Is there a book to practice the written test that anyone can recommend?

Comment

• Sarudo
                  Sarudo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I first tried in 2019, they supplied me with a Study Guide via email. If they open their doors again for an exam in the near future, chances are they'll do the same thing.

• how long does it typically take to hear back from the panel interview? I had mine on June 11, 2021 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting worried!!

Comment

• Mike0117
                  Mike0117 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No News is good News.

• Is there anyone else who had to resort to mailing their payment with money order? And if so have you heard anything back yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4925 users online. 309 members and 4616 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X