Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a first that they are giving an exam only for the people who weren’t picked by the last lottery

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Plus no matter how reliable a source there is things change week to week sometimes. Looks like they want to hire at least 200-300 more people.

East Side Access is set to open next year and that will be a new command with about 100 uniforms, plus MANY retirements have occurred and will continue to occur. Overall headcount is up significantly from when I left last year but there have been and will continue to be a lot of retirements.

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    Ah ok. I probably got it mixed up.

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Except that there was no lieutenant in AI as of the time I left

• Sarudo
    commented on 's reply
    It was mentioned that a Lieutenant in the Applications Division (iirc) told folks that there would be another filing this year for an exam next year. I believe HighwayBob once said we can trust this particular LT's word.

• jluna8
    replied
    Delete Delete Delete.
    Last edited by jluna8; 08-02-2021, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ace27
    commented on 's reply
    It always does that . They say to ignore it long as you got your receipt you good

• Office_rZo
    replied
    Anyone else make a payment and receive a confirmation email but still see the “Make Payment” banner when logged into MTA?

Leave a comment:

• Surffish
    replied
    If anyone gets an email for any other dates please keep us posted thank you.

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    replied
    Any truth that there will be another test next year?

Leave a comment:

• Ace27
    commented on 's reply
    Yea that’s different . That’s a whole interview but I do get your point. Before my home visit I did wonder but I just chose not to and The home visit is chill , don’t wear nothing crazy and you’ll be fine .

• Blue 15
    commented on 's reply
    Ace27 - appreciate it. Heard they were giving people a hard time about not being in business attire for the zoom call which is why I was asking.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    In person… you will receive a testing location in the email

• BMS78
    replied
    May be a silly question but with Covid are the exams in person or virtual via a webpage?

Leave a comment:

• Kris_
    replied
    Any Rollover on here that lives in Manhattan and got a home visit done already?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1736 users online. 113 members and 1623 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X