Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    The new chief just stepped in. Apparently wants to figure things out before hiring. There is a filing that is in September 1st. Hiring supposed to pick back up off that next exam beginning of next year.

Leave a comment:

• ericcartman34
    commented on 's reply
    This is probably a tough question to answer, but do you have any hope for a decent amount of hires with the next exam, given the rumors of a hiring freeze?

• nassau25
    replied
    My recommendation to everyone who did not get called at all or did not get called for further processing off of the 2021 exam- sign up for the next exam when it comes out. The word I’ve been hearing is the 2021 list is being killed off with no more classes being hired off of it.

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    Yes got mine and so did two guys I work with

• nassau25
    replied
    Congratulations to all who received final offers. The current word circulating is no more classes until next year after the August class. This is subject to change of course. I will continue to post updates as I receive them.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Final offers for the rollover class will be going out in 2 waves today. One is being sent out at the moment and the other will be around 7pm tonight. Good luck and congrats!

Leave a comment:

• NY Jets
    replied
    Any rollovers get a final offer?

Leave a comment:

• Stillz504
    commented on 's reply
    On the mta site you have to be no older than 35 by the date of the exam

• LowerEastSide6
    commented on 's reply
    Unless you have prior military time. I’m not sure how many years they take into consideration, but you can indeed be older than 35 if you have time.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Negative 35 is top age to get in.

replied
    Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to this question. Does the age of 35 cut off to enter the academy apply to Lateral transfers? In other words as a LEO above the age of 35,would it be possible to lateral over to this department?

Leave a comment:

• ericcartman34
    commented on 's reply
    Let’s hope that with the underwhelming number of hires, the next test doesn’t fall victim to the rumors about slowing down the hiring.

• Bidstar
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau25 View Post
    July rollover final offers are set to go out this week. The July class is 22 bodies and the August class will be 11.
    Damn 22 people out of like 20,000 who took this exam. The odds of getting with MTA are lower than winning the power ball.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by NY Jets View Post
    Which portion of the process? Psych, Poly?
    Both.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    As per an official bulletin put out by the MTA’s new chief, the August 17th rollover class will be 27 bodies. Final offers are expected to go out this upcoming week.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4218 users online. 255 members and 3963 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X