Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of anything yet for the panel interview?

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
      Mike_lowrey commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, I’m a Civilian & passed the December test. It seems as though they have a good amount that passed the interview thus far. At this point, I’m wondering if they will proceed with everyone who passed the test.

• xknuckles
      xknuckles commented
      Editing a comment
      Read the last few posts, they’re backed up and concluded in the mean time. So hopefully we’ll get ours in a few months

• Johmramos
      Johmramos commented
      Editing a comment
      Mike, where did you here if anyone passing or failing the panel so far? I don’t believe anyone has gotten results yet ?

• Mike_lowrey
      Mike_lowrey commented
      Editing a comment
      @johnmramos , It only makes sense to me that they have had a good amount of interviewees thus far. Therefore, I guess interviews could be postponed until pass/fail notices are given to those who interviewed.

• They said 4 to 6 weeks ...

Comment

• Now that that panels are over for now the results are being reviewed (think of it as being graded).

Comment

• I'm new here, current law enforcement, and I was wondering if anyone knows the hiring process for the MTA. First was the test, then the panel interview, then what? Is the physical test next, then the investigator? I read there is a psych eval and a polygraph also. Can anyone explain the hiring steps as you progress? Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by superrobocop; 03-07-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by superrobocop View Post
          I'm new here, and not current law enforcement, so I was wondering if anyone knows the hiring process for the MTA. First was the test, then the panel interview, then what? Is the physical test next, then the investigator? I read there is a psych eval and a polygraph also. Can anyone explain the hiring steps as you progress? Thanks in advance.
          Are you going through the process now?

Comment

• superrobocop
            superrobocop commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I passed the test.

• HighwayBob
            HighwayBob commented
            Editing a comment
            So I guess you were not scheduled for a panel interview?

• One of my buddies (MOS) just got a call from an investigator saying he passed the panel and to get paperwork prepared. Also said psychical will be late March or April. Anyone else who took the panel hear anything?

Comment

• i got the call for from investigator a week ago saying i passed
            Last edited by Anthony2197; 02-19-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Was the panel interviewing process also random ?

Didn't get anything=[

Comment

• xknuckles
                xknuckles commented
                Editing a comment
                No, read the posts. Everyone was guaranteed one but they are backed up and concluded at the moment

• Does anyone know the pay steps for the MtaPD until the 7 year mark?

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• HighwayBob
                  HighwayBob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is about a 5k/year longevity bump upon completion of 5 years. I don't know if that's reflected in your numbers. It shouldn't be but I can't say for sure.

• You pay 2% of base pay towards medical. Plus a 3% pension contribution maxing out at 6% once you making $100k or more under New York State tier 6 rules.

Comment

• I’ve been having trouble getting in contact with my investigator. Friday received a voicemail to callback an investigator and I have been calling for the past 3 days and no answers. Any suggestions?

Comment

• HighwayBob
                    HighwayBob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your investigator doesn't have voice mail? I thought they all had voice mail. Did you try emailing?

A lot of the investigators have been on vacation last week or this week

• HighwayBob no voicemail and she didn’t leave me her email. I guess I’ll try the email they sent for my panel interview.

Comment

• HighwayBob
                    HighwayBob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They should all have voice mail.

PM me her name and I'll find out what's going on. One of the female investigators has been out sick.

• I had a panel interview on 1/22 and still haven’t heard anything yet will i get an email or a call?

Comment

• BrooklynChevy
                    BrooklynChevy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same. I had mine on 1/30 & haven’t heard anything. I wonder if it’s a no reply type of thing if you don’t pass the panel or something.

• Once again, they're all backed up and are reviewing all interviews now and for at least the next few weeks ir not a little longer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1590 users online. 115 members and 1475 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X