Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In mtapd do you think your collaring everyday also ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HighwayBob View Post
      So apparently not everyone will be taking the written test. I don't know why it changed.

In addition there MAY be no test dates in January. Makes no sense to me but things have been changing on a daily basis it seems.As of now it looks as though there will only be the two test dates. That won't give them very many candidates. Also, approximately 12k out of the 20k that registered to take the written exam are police officers.

They are also >looking< to put 75 recruits into the NCPD academy in their July class.

Information is always to be taken with a grain of salt - as I said it's changing often but that's the latest I heard.
      Big bummer man

Comment

• Let’s say I resign from the nypd academy because of anything, will that hurt anyone’s chance from making it to mta ?

Comment

• HighwayBob
          HighwayBob commented
          Editing a comment
          No, it won't hurt "anyone's chance". Only your own.

• Nhayes91
          Nhayes91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would you resign from NYPD academy if MTA accepts the NYPD academy? If you can't make it through NYPD academy you can't make it through wherever MTA is going to send you.

• HighwayBob
          HighwayBob commented
          Editing a comment
          That's for sure. NYPD Academy is easy - especially compared to Nassau and Suffolk.

• I didn’t mean it like that I ment if there’s a possibility like a injury in academy or etc something comes up does it hurt my chances for mta ? And yes nypd academy is a breeze

Comment

• HighwayBob
          HighwayBob commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you in the academy now? Why are you worried about this?

• R0B0C0P
          R0B0C0P commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive seen people get injured in the nypd academy..still graduate...

• I just checked out the MTA website and I see as of recently it says candidates will be selected to take the exam up until early January 2020. Hopefully they go back to giving more dates as they previously were of said to

Comment

• R0B0C0P
          R0B0C0P commented
          Editing a comment
          hope so!!!

• Anyone know when will the results will come in. I took the exam on 11/17/19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reese1085 View Post
          Anyone know when will the results will come in. I took the exam on 11/17/19.
          8-10 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamil369 View Post

8-10 weeks
            2.5 months isn’t a long wait at all. Thanks for the info. Did you take it?

Comment

• HighwayBob and KAMIL...they are plugged in...their word is basically gospel...the things they put on her comes out to be true..always
              Last edited by R0B0C0P; 12-09-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Who’s ready for December 15? Can’t wait for it.. see y’all in the morning i hope the trains don’t have delays. They are known for having a lot of them specially on the weekends.. I will wake up very early in the morning and be in the testing site a least 30 minutes before the test just to be sure

Comment

• xknuckles
                  xknuckles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Also there’s a garage about 6-8 blocks from the hs that’s $12 for 3 hours just in case you don’t find street parking

• Mike_lowrey
                  Mike_lowrey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yessir, I’m ready definitely hoping for this to work out if I get selected to take the PAT I’ll be so grateful.

• Originally posted by Reese1085 View Post

2.5 months isn’t a long wait at all. Thanks for the info. Did you take it?
                Nope it’s not bad at all and yes I indeed did take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bidstar View Post
                  Who’s ready for December 15? Can’t wait for it.. see y’all in the morning i hope the trains don’t have delays. They are known for having a lot of them specially on the weekends.. I will wake up very early in the morning and be in the testing site a least 30 minutes before the test just to be sure
                  Goodluck fellas wish you the best of luck. Make sure you’re atleast 30-45 mins early if you want to find parking.

Comment

• 200 questions on the exam tomorrow w/ 120 of them being personality questions? What is the allocated time-frame how long do we have from start to finish?

Comment

• Segurosky3410
                      Segurosky3410 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      U been fine. I think it was 3 hours when I took it couple years back. It's regular exam. If u got common sense u be fine. Take it and forget it about it. Don't bank on just 1 job. KO that exam.

• Mike_lowrey
                      Mike_lowrey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh yeah most definitely thanks!

• Took the test this morning it wasn’t as difficult as I thought it was going to be a lot of psychological questions but it was easy now time to go back and workout as hard as I can possibly can for the next few months
                    Last edited by Bidstar; 12-15-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Segurosky3410
                      Segurosky3410 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hopefully I still get a shot to retest again.

• The test was definitely easy however you have to be careful how much time you spend on certain areas that might require a little more thought. Time management is key

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19081 users online. 495 members and 18586 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X