300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD written question

I took the written exam for NYPD probably 4 years ago and never really followed up on it because I mainly just took it to see what it was like, I was just 18 and didnt graduate college obviously yet. I did pass the test but due to the fact I did not have a degree yet or meet the age requirement I have totally passed it off.

My question is, Is my test score still on file? I currently have graduated college and meet all the requirements and im looking for all my options in police work.

Also, How long is the hiring process for NYPD normally?

exams are only good for 4 years...............just take it again it doesnt take them long to call you........they give the exam so many times a year

Comment

You know whats crazy? I took a test about 5 years ago when I first started college..then I took another one about two years after....but by the time I got my degree my first exam was expired.....When I called APD the officer on the phone said to me "dont take anymore test they are good for for years" but I guess its who you speak to......because every appointment (medical, agility) I go to everyone has a different story. When you call dcas the recording says the exams are good for for years. But they (NYPD) can do what they want to when it comes to recruitment

Comment

If NYPD calls me before anyone else I will take it............but if the anyone else calls I dont know if i will leave.........the choices are Court Officer and Port Authority PD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4873 users online. 283 members and 4590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X