300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nassau Police Dept. Exam soon.

Just in case no one knew. The Nassau County Police Officer Exam will be held in Aug. and the last day for filing is June 8th. I know I will be filing for this exam. More info here http://www.civilservicesuccess.com/A...ice%20Exam.htm
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
    - A Cop's Maxim

Johndoe thanx for the info but what actually sucks is that u have to go to the precinct to pick up the application and you cannot get it on the web because you have to bubble in your answers. One more thing keep in mind that its an open competative test so less people take it the better it is for you.

Comment

Edited..........
      Last edited by Stackit02; 12-14-2009, 11:37 PM. Reason: Edited..........

Comment

If you go to this link it tells you what to do it you cant get to the precinct
        http://www.nassaucivilservice.com/NC...t&542007204222

Comment

Edited..........
          Last edited by Stackit02; 12-14-2009, 11:38 PM. Reason: Edited..........

Comment

Anytime Stackit.........but the reply was for RomanArts

Comment

yeah looks like it would be a pain the in the *** if you couldnt get ahold of an app. from the precint. I have family out there, so getting the app. wont be that hard.
              "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
              - A Cop's Maxim

Comment

The announcement notes in particular that the Village of Rockville Centre gives preference to Nassau, Suffolk, Queens and Kings counties. I just thought that was alittle strange considering that usually you must be a resident of a village or town in order to be considered for them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6079 users online. 358 members and 5721 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X