• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nnunez09
    commented on 's reply
    I live in Suffolk

• SVO1983
    replied
    Good luck to you bums starting the academy tomorrow. You’ll never get to know Anderson...

Leave a comment:

• Recruit27
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in suffolk. Huntington area. Getting dropped off tomorrow but will be looking to carpool after. New to this so dk how to PM.

• JPserio93
    replied
    If anyone is going to start the academy July 1st 2019 and is carpooling from ROCKLAND COUNTY let me knkw

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo 24
    commented on 's reply
    Hey thank you for the tips and congratulations to you as well for making it through the academy! Best of luck to you and be safe!

• Bgov18
    replied
    Hey all, first congratulations on entering the academy. I am graduating July 2 and my one piece of advice is to not give anyone to yell at you make sure you’re always squared away. Also if anyone would like extra Grey shirts, recruit hat, and pins feel free to Private message me. Again good luck and stay safe

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo 24
    replied
    Anyone from Suffolk County Long Island looking to car pool for the July class ??

Leave a comment:

• Vincenzo 24
    replied
    I got the email for July 1st! Anyone going in July 1st from Long Island that’s looking to car pool?

Leave a comment:

• Mbriguglio
    commented on 's reply
    Class starts July 1 and emails start June 17. Best of luck !

• Vincenzo 24
    replied
    I know it’s early still but, has anyone heard when the July class will be put in?

Leave a comment:

• LowerEastSide6
    commented on 's reply
    Alright cool. Best of luck.

• coolbeans11
    commented on 's reply
    8xx also cleared hoping for july

• LowerEastSide6
    commented on 's reply
    2xxx. What about yours? 7323 was a pretty big test, so I’m probably looking at a class later on in the year.

• coolbeans11
    replied
    Originally posted by LowerEastSide6 View Post
    Did anybody from Exam #7326 get called up for this April class? And if so, what was your list #? I wonder if they started hiring from this exam #. I finished the entire process, so at this point for me it’s just a waiting game. (sigh)
    Nope they didn't even finish 7323 yet. Whats your list?

Leave a comment:

• LowerEastSide6
    replied
    Did anybody from Exam #7326 get called up for this April class? And if so, what was your list #? I wonder if they started hiring from this exam #. I finished the entire process, so at this point for me it’s just a waiting game. (sigh)

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8323 users online. 421 members and 7902 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X