300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD April Academy 2019

Hello guys! Does anyone know when we will be informed about the April 2019 academy class? I finished and passed everything, just waiting on my investigator to get back to me. Thanks

April 1st emails begin!

Comment

Great! Thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris0929 View Post
        Hello guys! Does anyone know when we will be informed about the April 2019 academy class? I finished and passed everything, just waiting on my investigator to get back to me. Thanks
        What are your exam and list?
        I got cleared on my psych today and other processes are done.
        Just waiting on my investigator if she doesn't need any more additional documents.
        Btw I think the first email will be out on April 2nd

Comment

My exam number is 7323 & my List is in the 6000. & I’ve been waiting on my investigator to get back to me as well.

Comment

this class starts next monday April 15th
            stay humble

Comment

I got the email. Will be starting on Monday. Anyone else got an email?

Comment

Did anybody from Exam #7326 get called up for this April class? And if so, what was your list #? I wonder if they started hiring from this exam #. I finished the entire process, so at this point for me it’s just a waiting game. (sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by LowerEastSide6 View Post
                  Did anybody from Exam #7326 get called up for this April class? And if so, what was your list #? I wonder if they started hiring from this exam #. I finished the entire process, so at this point for me it’s just a waiting game. (sigh)
                  Nope they didn't even finish 7323 yet. Whats your list?

Comment

• LowerEastSide6
                    LowerEastSide6 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    2xxx. What about yours? 7323 was a pretty big test, so I’m probably looking at a class later on in the year.

• coolbeans11
                    coolbeans11 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    8xx also cleared hoping for july

• LowerEastSide6
                    LowerEastSide6 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Alright cool. Best of luck.

I know it’s early still but, has anyone heard when the July class will be put in?

Comment

• Mbriguglio
                    Mbriguglio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Class starts July 1 and emails start June 17. Best of luck !

I got the email for July 1st! Anyone going in July 1st from Long Island that’s looking to car pool?

Comment

• Recruit27
                    Recruit27 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm in suffolk. Huntington area. Getting dropped off tomorrow but will be looking to carpool after. New to this so dk how to PM.

Anyone from Suffolk County Long Island looking to car pool for the July class ??

Comment

• nnunez09
                    nnunez09 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I live in Suffolk

Hey all, first congratulations on entering the academy. I am graduating July 2 and my one piece of advice is to not give anyone to yell at you make sure you’re always squared away. Also if anyone would like extra Grey shirts, recruit hat, and pins feel free to Private message me. Again good luck and stay safe

Comment

• Vincenzo 24
                    Vincenzo 24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey thank you for the tips and congratulations to you as well for making it through the academy! Best of luck to you and be safe!

If anyone is going to start the academy July 1st 2019 and is carpooling from ROCKLAND COUNTY let me knkw

Comment

Good luck to you bums starting the academy tomorrow. You’ll never get to know Anderson...
                    stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6731 users online. 352 members and 6379 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X