300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nys Trooper Shot.

my condolences goes out to the families of the trooper shot and killed .
    lets hope they catch the punk and give him the needle fast..

better yet, maybe a shot in the field will serve as his needle.
    Choose a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Comment

Im with you man..

Comment

Originally posted by mgaray9273 View Post
        my condolences goes out to the families of the trooper shot and killed .
        lets hope they catch the punk and give him the needle fast..
        He won't get the needle at all in this state. Yesterday the New York State Senate voted down the proposed new law to make the death penalty an option for people who murder police officers and corrections officers.

My condolences go out to the family of the Trooper who gave his all.

Rest in Peace.
        "Either lead or get out of the way"

Comment

Watching it on t.v., looks like the bastard cooked himself beceause he was surrounded. Hopefully he felt some flames and didn't just off himself. RIP trooper.

Comment

RIP Trooper Brinkerhoff

The house the suspect is thought to be in is now on fire.

Comment

Good, I hope the ********* is dead. At least It'll save some the tax dollars by not having to keep him prison.
              "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

Trooper David C. Brinkerhoff, you will not be forgotten
                sigpic

Comment

R.I.P. NYS Trooper Brinkerhoff

We would have welcomed the sh*tbag to State Corrections, but he pussed out and offed himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
                  Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CO4NYSsoon2bDI View Post
                    We would have welcomed the sh*tbag to State Corrections, but he pussed out and offed himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
                    I just hope he didn't off himself before the flames got to him. At least now we don't have to pay for him to be incarcerated.

RIP Trooper Brinkerhoff.

Comment

Originally posted by CO1259 View Post
                      I just hope he didn't off himself before the flames got to him. At least now we don't have to pay for him to be incarcerated.

RIP Trooper Brinkerhoff.
                      Oh not to worry, there'll be plenty of FLAMES where he's going. haha...
                      "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158293 users online. 126 members and 158167 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X