300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on nypd exam# 7326?????

Has anyone received the medical exam email? I only received the apd5 questionnaire a couple of months ago but nothing else. No list number nothing

I waited 3 months from the time of apd5 to my medical invite. Hope this helps. I was on exam 7323

Comment

Thanks for the reply and I took that exam aswell. Unfortunately I called up for the medical exam but didn’t have the credits to continue with it. They put me on hold but I don’t know if I should contact them or just wait for the medical for exam 7326.

Comment

I’m from exam 7326 I just recieved my initial medical email confirmation the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Kp1995 View Post
          Has anyone received the medical exam email? I only received the apd5 questionnaire a couple of months ago but nothing else. No list number nothing
          We all got List numbers back in April 2018. It's online, just got my JST invite this week. List number is 5XX if that helps. Exam 7326

Comment

Where can I check the list number? Thanks

Comment

did anyone else get any updates on exam #7326 ? cause i haven't heard anything. i did receive a notice that should get an email to get my medical done but i haven't heard anything since then.

Comment

Your list number maybe high on the list. I have the same exam number and went though the whole process already.

Comment

• erey503
                  erey503 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you heard anything back ? I pretty much did everything as well just haven’t heard anything. From what I seen on here we might be going to the July class but I haven’t heard anything as of yet.

Anybody from Exam #7326 get called up yet? I also finished the entire process and now playing the waiting game. Im just curious to know if they started calling up applicants from exam #7326.

Comment

Originally posted by Kp1995 View Post
                  Thanks for the reply and I took that exam aswell. Unfortunately I called up for the medical exam but didn’t have the credits to continue with it. They put me on hold but I don’t know if I should contact them or just wait for the medical for exam 7326.
                  As in not enough college credits?
                  stay humble

Comment

• Kp1995
                    Kp1995 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes college credits had 35 at the time

Why would you apply if you didn’t meet the requirements lol
                  stay humble

Comment

• Kp1995
                    Kp1995 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thought I was going to have them by the time I got the email but unfortunately I didn’t. But anyways I’m taking the medical exam next week.

So you got the credits?
                  stay humble

Comment

• Kp1995
                    Kp1995 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes now I do, going to see my investigator next month

Good luck to your bums starting the academy tomorrow
                  stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8922 users online. 400 members and 8522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X