Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Some of you are hilarious. Enjoy saving that. Best of luck!!
    Last edited by Simpleguy515; 09-19-2020, 04:10 PM. Reason: Enjoy

• TheGreatBambino
    commented on 's reply
    Saved for APD when he deletes.

#175.4
    Simpleguy515 commented
    Today, 01:48 AM
    Alright genius show me where he said that.... secondly are you one of them because if not you’re irrelevant. Instead of being a complete ******* how about if you have nothing good to say then no need for your comment

• DonSCPD19
    commented on 's reply
    Both of you should chill, first of all. County Executive Bellone literally said it in the conference. If you actually watch it you'd hear it for yourself.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Alright genius show me where he said that.... secondly are you one of them because if not you’re irrelevant. Instead of being a complete ******* how about if you have nothing good to say then no need for your comment

• USMC_Denis_538
    commented on 's reply
    Really simpleguy? How about you listen to your county executive instead of asking at this point irrelevant questions. Academy’s are suspended for the next 1.5 years.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Has anyone in the 95s finished if not what step are you up to?? ..... so do we hear any rumors of any classes?? Guys are going to retire so there has to be some class....

commented on 's reply
    I just watched Bellone's press conference about federal inactivity and pleading for government assistance. The guy is a joke. This shortfall is much more than a direct result from Corona. He's using it as a scapegoat to pass blame in order to sway the public's view of literally decades worth of **** poor management.

• Islander77
    replied
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/18/suffol...KJOUyXbm1dd2Hw

Leave a comment:

• DeeTee
    replied
    They had a class in when we started processing and they graduated during covid. When we were at the first few events for processing some of the investigators had said they were looking at September or October all would depend on how many retired in July and what they had room for in the budget. I have been told by a person who already works for the county the class was pushed of to November or December but that has to be taken at face value. Like you said they need guys to fill the retirement vacancies my thinking is the class is just going to be delayed a few months and will be smaller then they originally want. I finished everything a few months back with a few others and just have to be patient until it goes in.

Leave a comment:

• 12gang12
    replied
    Originally posted by TrekkinDave View Post
    Wouldn’t plan on a class this year. If it happens at the last minute, it will be so the people who are processed already and waiting dont “time out” and have processing expire. Also, if it does happen it will be a small small class, and it will be difficult since the mask requirement will be strict and enforced. How can you train for defensive tactics keeping 6 feet from people? The retirements keep rolling on though, so eventually the process will start again and they will hire a lot of people. The only thing worse the. Hiring a new academy class is paying 1000’s of hours of overtime to fill spots in patrol cars
    How messed up is the county’s budget due to COVID?

Leave a comment:

• TrekkinDave
    replied
    Wouldn’t plan on a class this year. If it happens at the last minute, it will be so the people who are processed already and waiting dont “time out” and have processing expire. Also, if it does happen it will be a small small class, and it will be difficult since the mask requirement will be strict and enforced. How can you train for defensive tactics keeping 6 feet from people? The retirements keep rolling on though, so eventually the process will start again and they will hire a lot of people. The only thing worse the. Hiring a new academy class is paying 1000’s of hours of overtime to fill spots in patrol cars

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve heard rumors of potential class October idk how accurate that is

• Rwmusmc
    commented on 's reply
    When did you complete the process

• Islander77
    replied
    Has anybody heard any potential dates of an academy? Completed all steps just waiting for a class!

Leave a comment:

• Rwmusmc
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7273 users online. 355 members and 6918 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X