Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Within 200 of my lotto from the 15 exam.. 26** this time, don’t seem to have much luck. Maybe this one will move quicker then the last one

Comment

• Max99
      Max99 commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened to you in the last exam? DQ?

• Did the 105s and 100s get their orientation and physical dates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleguy515 View Post
      Did the 105s and 100s get their orientation and physical dates?
      Girl in my college class got an orientation letter and shes on the 95 list. But her lotto number was really good. Like less then 300-400. Another guy I know who scored a 100 also got his orientation letter.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        What is her 95 list number

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think this is possible I know people below 150 and haven’t gotten a letter

• Originally posted by Kamil369

When did she get that letter any idea ?
      She said it on the first week of class which was the week of 1/27..Same thing with my friend who got a 100. Who knows maybe she was bluffing.
      Edit: She even mentioned not taking the offer because she wants to "finish school" first . In my head I'm like, people would kill to be in your position! including myself, my list number is upper #2300
      Last edited by eddiejc44; 02-07-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• HighwayBob
        HighwayBob commented
        Editing a comment
        Some people like to just talk ***** for no reason. Unless you know her for a very long time I certainly wouldn't take anything she says about it seriously.

Have her show you the letter.

• Originally posted by HighwayBob
      Some people like to just talk ***** for no reason. Unless you know her for a very long time I certainly wouldn't take anything she says about it seriously.

Have her show you the letter.
      I don't know her at all. We were going around in class talking about careers etc. I'll ask her on monday and get back to you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamil369
        Spoke to someone that works in Suffolk county civil service and was told no one from the 95’s lottery got a letter of orientation yet. (Hopefully beginning of March) Stay Active and start doing them sit-ups and pushups, that’s where most people fail in the PAT
        Thanks for the confirmation. 38 sit-ups in 1 minute is tough. Need a insane pace and not to burn yourself out going too fast for the first few reps. I can only bang out like 28 in 1 minute at the moment. Still got a lot of time though to improve.I'm list #23xx.

Comment

• boconnor
          boconnor commented
          Editing a comment
          Start doing planks and scissor kicks. Don't just do sit-ups. Vary your core exercises

• Does anyone have the link of the 95s with the lotto results

Comment

• Does anybody how fast do they go with the Spanish list ?

Comment

• So my wife bumped into a guy who got a 105, told her his orientation was this week I think the 11th he said. I got a 95 with a lottery under 75 and haven’t received anything yet. I’m assuming the 100 and 105’s are the first batch then maybe work their way to the 95’s. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Just received my letter from the county list 2xx

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you a 100 or 105; or are you a 95

• Bgov18
              Bgov18 commented
              Editing a comment
              I received a 95

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow that’s awesome, best of luck man! Congrats

• Codeblue24
              Codeblue24 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea me too, first week of March. Congrats.

• Originally posted by boconnor View Post

Start doing planks and scissor kicks. Don't just do sit-ups. Vary your core exercises
            Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Got the letter off the Spanish speaking test list 1x
              Exams Taken:
              NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
              NYPDPC Exam 2214
              APD5- Complete
              Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
              Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
              Mini Med - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post
                Got the letter off the Spanish speaking test list 1x
                What was your lottery number for English?

Comment

• I went to the orientation on the 11th. Just to give you guys a update on what I heard. Basically they are putting us through the process but they are awaiting to see if they have the budget to put a academy class in. They mentioned for those who want to defer the process to practice for the PT test they are expecting to have another orientation date in 2021. This is coming from the academy LT. For those that are curious there was less then 300 of us there. 98% were military background.
                  Last edited by USMC_Denis_538; 02-19-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• USMC_Denis_538
                    USMC_Denis_538 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just incase you want to get some stuff together Yeah, they changed the physical application, to a online version of it similar to NYPD APD5 form. They make you get together things like copy of birth certificate, copy of drivers license, copy of social security card, verification of selective service card, copy of DD214, copy of marriage licenses, copy of divorce paperwork, copy of vehicle registration, motor vehicle accident reports for all accidents outside Suffolk’s jurisdiction, employment performance evaluation (if applicable), criminal and civil court dispositions, all put into a 10x13 manilla envelope with you last name, first name, agency your applying for, and exam gram on the top left hand corner
                    For myself I had until the 24th to do the online application, and the 26th to have it brought with me to the physical fitness test all notarized and what not.
                    But from what I got in the LT for those who weren’t comfortable taking the pt test they can defer the process and “come back next year for the next process”. About 30 people got up and walked out when he said that.
                    Last edited by USMC_Denis_538; 02-20-2020, 09:33 AM.

• Simpleguy515
                    Simpleguy515 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When are they projecting a class?

• USMC_Denis_538
                    USMC_Denis_538 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All he said was next year. The class I’m in right now that has the PT test next week may not be put through unless the budget allows it.

• BTW8892
                    BTW8892 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What is the actual process for deferring? Do they handle it at the orientation hence why those people left or do you have to notify them after that?

• For those who got letters, what list number were you guys? I'm 4xx, haven't gotten anything

Comment

• Codeblue24
                    Codeblue24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lottery number under 75
                    95 score on test
                    I think they pick 200-300 at a time so probably the next group would be your number

• Showcase93
                    Showcase93 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got a letter. I’m 3xx. High 300’s tho. You can’t be too far off.

• impala2013
                    impala2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah I hope they make it to the 400's or 500's for this, last exam they called the first 500 off the 95 list for the orientation after the perfect scores were called.

I live in Nassau so maybe my mail just didn't come in yet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5514 users online. 405 members and 5109 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X