Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    Just curious for those that took the physical and passed.... what was your workouts for the push ups and sit ups

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Wrong thread. Please look before posting. This isn’t the NYPD thread

• S13ChrisM
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!!!!!

• BenB22
    replied
    Just got the call to attend the academy! Goodbye correction. Good luck to everyone. Got a 80 on this exam list 700k

Leave a comment:

• omaldj68
    replied
    anyone know how the process works with medical records do i have to get them or does my investigator do it? And is it just my regular doctors officer or any emergency room ive ever been too?

Leave a comment:

• Anaid
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh so nervous and excited

• Ip282m
    replied
    Does anybody know up to what number did they go up to on the Spanish test?

Leave a comment:

• impala2013
    replied
    Originally posted by Anaid View Post
    Low 400s here . I read so many estimates of when we could get called ! Does anyone know what number was called up to?
    Same here, they called up to 400. We're next , have no clue when, could be soon, could be next year. But we are guaranteed the next orientation.

Leave a comment:

• Anaid
    replied
    Low 400s here . I read so many estimates of when we could get called ! Does anyone know what number was called up to?

Leave a comment:

• CAnde
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamil369 View Post

You don’t need to be a resident of Suffolk County, only benefit of being a resident is having all the side towns call you for a shot at there town police job.
    You have to be a resident of that specific town/village to be canvased by them, the only ones who canvass off the entire list without residency requirements are Lloyd harbor and Huntington bay, and they only take current cops.

Leave a comment:

• mikey5471
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you much appreciative! I didn't want to mess myself up due to not being a resident of Suffolk lol

• mikey5471
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the link much appreciative, I could of sworn I saw something somewhere saying I needed to establish residence 3 months prior to an interview. I suppose I was mistaken lol

• Kamil369
    replied
    Originally posted by mikey5471 View Post
    Hey there everyone and congrats to everyone that got 95!!

My first post but I was hoping that anyone could inform me about residency* I'm 23 year old who lives in Brooklyn and I don't know when I should establish residency in Suffolk. Couldn't find anything in the 2015 forum so I was hoping someone here would know or be able to answer my question.

Fortunately, I was able to get a good lottery # (1,2XX) I consider that a blessing in disguise because I now have time to get into the gym and get in shape and not worry about the PAT portion of the exam.
    You don’t need to be a resident of Suffolk County, only benefit of being a resident is having all the side towns call you for a shot at there town police job.

Leave a comment:

• Nhayes91
    commented on 's reply
    According to their website the requirements are being a NYS resident and US citizen at time of appointment.

https://www.joinscpd.com/minimum-requirements.html

• mikey5471
    replied
    Hey there everyone and congrats to everyone that got 95!!

My first post but I was hoping that anyone could inform me about residency* I'm 23 year old who lives in Brooklyn and I don't know when I should establish residency in Suffolk. Couldn't find anything in the 2015 forum so I was hoping someone here would know or be able to answer my question.

Fortunately, I was able to get a good lottery # (1,2XX) I consider that a blessing in disguise because I now have time to get into the gym and get in shape and not worry about the PAT portion of the exam.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6281 users online. 422 members and 5859 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X