X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suny geneseo armed full time

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...d-a8b1f6f574b9

no mor e lock boxes.

FINALLY! To bad a horrible event had to take place for the president to get his head out of his you know what.

glad to hear my fellow brothers can now protect themselves and the community if the situation ever demands.

Comment

Well I also heard from the vine that, U of R is going to seriously push for peace officer status, after an article published by students in the school newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
        Well I also heard from the vine that, U of R is going to seriously push for peace officer status, after an article published by students in the school newspaper.
        They should be. I am not saying security quards cannot doa great job but when the campus community is counting on you to keep them safe I am not sure radios and whistles is enough anymore.

Comment

Full time firearm carrying officers is great for all college campuses. But realize that will not prevent incidents such as the the one at VT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32
            Full time firearm carrying officers is great for all college campuses. But realize that will not prevent incidents such as the the one at VT.

Exactly, a large campus can be like a small town or city,anything can happen at anytime people just assume its supposed to be safe 24/7 because its a school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32

Arming all officer will never stop all of these type of incidents but hopefully it will allow the officers to terminate the threat sooner and reduce the number of casualties.
              Choose a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Comment

The only way to prevent a VT type incident is to have mags at every entrance staffed by armed officers.........the officers would become the sacrificial lambs to a nut like Cho......but he probably would not have gotten to the students.

Comment

Then he would have shot the people he came in contact with outside of the dorms and other buildings.

Lets face it, some people are nuts and will do whatever it takes to accomplish their goal. Were the lucky ones that do our best to make this as hard as possible.
                  Choose a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Comment

i dont know how the hell you can carry your weapon in a lock box. Thats a tease. I mean seriously, if your a police officer, you need a hand cannon on your hip. Its just like the badge and dough nuts. Cops are supposes to have guns.
                    "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5459 users online. 302 members and 5157 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X