300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam 8339

Hello I took NYPD exam 8339 in late July and have a couple questions about the hiring process.
    1. If it takes 6-9 months to get list numbers and everything, what is the next step after that?
    2. I got an 84 on the July exam and I don’t get any credits is that score good enough to get a call if so how long do you guys think?
    3. Would it be smart to take another nypd exam when it is given or is my score fine?
    4. How many academy classes go in every year?
    Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions, I look forward to hearing back from you guys

I took exam 8339 as well. From what I've been hearing you will get called no matter what your score as long as you got over a 70. It will just take a longer time to be called. My question is where did you hear 6-9 months because I've been hearing different answers but this is now the 2nd time this week that I've heard we might get results in December.

Comment

• Josevh83
      Josevh83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that true that we going to get the email after 9 months.

I heard it was 9-12 Months or something like that.
    John 3:16-17 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Comment

• Space Ranger
      Space Ranger commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I heard but I'm hoping it's earlier.

Space Ranger To be honest, we’re going to be waiting a while lmao. They still haven’t finished the other exam lists yet.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Comment

It will be around two years.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I took this same exam in late June, we were told 9-12 months for our exam result/ranking. That would mean March at the earliest.

Generally speaking two academy classes go in each year.

Comment

Does anyone know when or if there is going to be another exam this coming summer?

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyBoy508 View Post
            Does anyone know when or if there is going to be another exam this coming summer?
            There is another NYPD Exam scheduled for December.

Comment

Originally posted by jluna8 View Post

There is another NYPD Exam scheduled for December.
              Where do you see the listing for the exam?

Comment

Joem519 If you go all the way to the bottom of the exams schedule page on DCAS website. It’s the blue link “view the exam schedule in application period order” & it’ll show you next month is another NYPD Exam.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ranger View Post
                  I took exam 8339 as well. From what I've been hearing you will get called no matter what your score as long as you got over a 70. It will just take a longer time to be called. My question is where did you hear 6-9 months because I've been hearing different answers but this is now the 2nd time this week that I've heard we might get results in December.
                  Once again we were explicitly told on the testing date at the testing center that results/rankings would come 9-12 months from the testing date. I took the exam in June, which would mean March 2019 would be the absolute earliest to get results.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I took the 8339 police exam and I got 59 out 80. I just want to know in how many month i have to wait to get an email with this kind of score thanks.

Comment

• 1337feetc
                      1337feetc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      9-12 months after you took the test. It will be a long wait before you would even go to the academy. It took me exactly 2 years to get called. I took the test in January of 2017. I got called in January 2019.

Thanks man.

Comment

What’s up everyone, I took 8339 back in May.So how does it generally work when getting called; which exam is currently getting called ? Is it a bunch of exams all at once or is it from one specific exam ?
                      Thanks.

Comment

• 1337feetc
                        1337feetc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They're still on 7323 exam.. right after is 7326 which is yet to be used for hire... Then are you guys, about 2 years off before you guys get used for hire.

Hmm, figured it’ll be that long.I know there’s an age limit for the exam(35), but is there an age limit for the actual call ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12181 users online. 399 members and 11782 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X