• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see what its all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridwan View Post

Same
      Thought they rejected me.

the first interview seemed so short and sweet but positive. Waiting for my medical. Hey, we might end up partners amongst each other. I'm hearing good things about changes with the TLC police within the last year alone. Including the fact that they carry now. I'm not sure how accurate that is but there is an academy out right now while we go through the process, they're pulling us together for the next Academy once this is over.

Comment

• Does CUNY still do the academy for you guys?

Comment

• NYC_blueblood
          NYC_blueblood commented
          Editing a comment
          Only peace officer training

• Originally posted by PO/NYSP.hernandez View Post
        the first interview seemed so short and sweet but positive. Waiting for my medical. Hey, we might end up partners amongst each other. I'm hearing good things about changes with the TLC police within the last year alone. Including the fact that they carry now. I'm not sure how accurate that is but there is an academy out right now while we go through the process, they're pulling us together for the next Academy once this is over.
        Since when do they carry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

Since when do they carry?
          Extremely recent

Comment

• NYC_blueblood
            NYC_blueblood commented
            Editing a comment
            Tlc officers do not carry guns . Whoever told you this is a lier . Nothing has been approved to be armed .

Extremely recent
          Weird none of the TLC officers on the job mentioned it and the department if they did really kept it quite

Comment

• Go ask one. Simple as that.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              Go ask one. Simple as that.
              Thank you cccsd you really contributed and cleared that one up. Although, if we simply knew someone who is on the job right now, would we be going to a web forum to hopefully run into someone with information or maybe someone on the job?

Comment

• It’s called INVESTIGATION. Something 99% of you fail to do. Perhaps that’s WHY you are all still waiting on lists...

You are so LAZY that none of you bothers to pick up a phone or walk down the street. You rely entirely on the Internet.

This is why the quality of LEOs is dropping. Can’t even do basic foot work.

Comment

• Wait if its not accurate where did you get that bit of news?

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    It’s called INVESTIGATION. Something 99% of you fail to do. Perhaps that’s WHY you are all still waiting on lists...

You are so LAZY that none of you bothers to pick up a phone or walk down the street. You rely entirely on the Internet.

This is why the quality of LEOs is dropping. Can’t even do basic foot work.
                    there is a lot there is a lot of evil pouring out of you out of nowhere. That's all I will say and I will ignore the rest of your comment sir. I wasn't really asking you for anything so you can be humble and sit down now

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
                      Wait if its not accurate where did you get that bit of news?
                      the information actually the comes from an officer who is in TLC right now but gave me that information through his friend who knew me. So since I know sometimes information gets misconstrued through a messenger I'm here speaking just in case there is a TLC officer here who can provide current information. Obviously I'll get the information on my own but I'm just having a conversation with you guys

Comment

• Posting any wishful thinking nugget is wrong. Please only post verified information. All you do is cause upset among others. And CCCSD is long time, veteran LEO, whose opinion is valuable, even if you do not appreciate it.

Comment

there is a lot there is a lot of evil pouring out of you out of nowhere. That's all I will say and I will ignore the rest of your comment sir. I wasn't really asking you for anything so you can be humble and sit down now
                          So...allegedly, you ARE involved in some facet of LE, yet you can’t even make a phone call? Your investigative skills suck. You don’t even bother to verify ANYTHING, instead, you rely on google and wiki.

Thank you for reinforcing my statement.

Here’s a Shinebox for you, “Officer”...

You can go now.
                          Last edited by CCCSD; 01-31-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                            Posting any wishful thinking nugget is wrong. Please only post verified information. All you do is cause upset among others. And CCCSD is
                            even if you do not appreciate it.
                            wait hold on, you're commenting without paying attention to what you're commenting on.. I'm an LEO as well and I could have sworn I made it clear that an TLC officer made a statement to me that i am HERE to try to verify with SOMEONE WHO MAY KNOW. I am asking if someone happens to know if this is true... Here in an OFFICER FORUM. I'm not on Google or wiki I'm on a forum with other officers here. So far I have one who is a "veteran LEO" apparently bashing for no reason and you backing he or she up. It is very simple... hey, do you guys have current information that can confirm or deny TLC polices status that's all. if you do not why are you offering a fight instead. why are we offended. Why would wishful thinking or an inquiry make people upset? You either answer it or you do not know the answer and you don't. That is what this forum is for. Inquires, and questions amongst our own. Why get pigheaded and throw knives at your own for no reason. Chill. Be humble... veterans, and sit down.... Since clearly the oh great ancient one has no answers but only insults lol can we please get back to some useful information and conversation? If there is a question you do not know the answer to let It Go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10258 users online. 329 members and 9929 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X