• Show
Clear All

That agility test looks pretty hard

Comment

Originally posted by nitro11239 View Post

Are you in the process as well?

Comment

I have an interview set for next week on Tuesday, are they currently recruiting for October academy or will this now be for a future academy ?

Comment

Originally posted by nitro11239 View Post
        Just start knocking them pushups and sit ups now and do sprints, by the time the academy starts you should be good, I try to knock out my pushups and sit ups everynight when i come from work. I hate running, not my thing but when ever i dont run i bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelcollado94 View Post
          I have an interview set for next week on Tuesday, are they currently recruiting for October academy or will this now be for a future academy ?
          According to CloudPuncher the academy should run in October if everyone passes the necessary steps. I am sure they will be able to provide you with an answer when you go in. I completely forgot to ask when I went in.

Comment

NYC4 Did you hear anything about the agility yet?

Comment

Had my interview today, one of the instructors said academy will be next month and then during the interview I was told next year in May. So I guess we’ll wait around and see what they decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooooky View Post
                Hi well I heard nothing about the agility test but they got me for psych in 2 weeks

Comment

• Dooooky
                  Dooooky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice! You got a call for the psych or a letter? Where are they doing the Psych exam?

@doooky, Tlc HR contacted me via E-mail, to report to 33 Beaver st , Manhattan. It looks like it might be a all day thing, The e-mail says expect to be there for 6hrs. It also looks like it's for the written part, because it states that another date will be given to me that day for the oral portion.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelcollado94 View Post
                  Had my interview today, one of the instructors said academy will be next month and then during the interview I was told next year in May. So I guess we’ll wait around and see what they decide.
                  Wow, May. Sounds like a long ways to go.

Comment

NYC4 Hope we make the October academy. I emailed HR and they said that October is a go as of now.

Comment

NYC4 Hope we make the October academy. I emailed HR and they said that October is a go as of now.
                      Ok,, that sounds good I hope so, Im just looking to get the agility test done and over with, just get that out of the way. Last 2 weeks I been slacking off since im on Vacation thou.

Comment

Candiidate Physical Ability Test for TLC recruits.docx
                        Attached Files

Comment

You got an invite to the agility? When are you going? I completed my medical today.
                          Last edited by Dooooky; 09-05-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

You an invite to agility? When are you going? I completed my medical today.
                            They telling me the USB will be contacting me for a date. Hope Everything went well with the medical today.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9602 users online. 453 members and 9149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X