Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are all brothers in blue with different functions but one remains the same to get the bad guys off the street and ourselves home safely. Be safe

Comment

• Anyone a step closer? Blessings to all of you in the process

Comment

• I was interviewed for a TLC enforceemnt position. I have past law enforcement experience as a civilian law enforceement officer and now an military police officer. I was interviwed last year in 2018. But haven't received any contacts from the TLC. i have been told that i would receive a call when the non-provisional appointees are in school then they would call the provisionals, Is this true? Anyone with TLC knowledge could you please email a respond.

Comment

• PO/NYSP.hernandez
          PO/NYSP.hernandez commented
          Editing a comment
          Did u start any part of the process after the interview?

• no just the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by dt0620044 View Post
          no just the interview.
          why not simply give them a call. Since 2018 a class has gone out and is in and they have interviewed and actually began the process with new provisional candidates interviwed in 2019 for an Academy that's about to come outfairly soon. perhaps you simply did not get a call back. Why not call them?

Comment

• I completed the medical last month, and was just scheduled for my written psychological March 4th. In the email it also states we will be scheduled for the oral psych that day as well so once you get the call for medical everything seems to run by smoothly.

Comment

• I have my scheduled written psych appointment for March 5th.

Comment

• Interesting Facebook post

https://www.facebook.com/79544358746...769950?sfns=mo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivannyc1 View Post
                  I have my scheduled written psych appointment for March 5th.
                  See you there

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivannyc1 View Post
                    I have my scheduled written psych appointment for March 5th.
                    I was there, now time for the physical!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ImOnMealBRB View Post

I was there, now time for the physical!!
                      Pace yourseld buddy you have an oral next week or so

Comment

• Anyone headed to this agility on Thursday? Are you ready? How do you feel about the two-part day we will have for those who pass the agility... .Remember don't run or train too much tomorrow, rest

Comment

• JGarcia1011
                          JGarcia1011 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I will be there tomorrow, a little worried about the sit up portion I’m stuck on 34! But I’m good with push-ups and ok with the run. As far as the two part if all goes well I like the fact that everything gets done at one shot.

• Originally posted by JGarcia1011 View Post
                        I will be there tomorrow, a little worried about the sit up portion I’m stuck on 34! But I’m good with push-ups and ok with the run. As far as the two part if all goes well I like the fact that everything gets done at one shot.
                        they will hold your feet down and your blades should not hit the floor but it's easier to do sit ups without resting so much between them. If you let your body hit the floor and rest your body a milisec u will actually get tired and slow down faster so try to plow through them and position your legs they're wide apart or close to the point where you're comfortable try it out tonight. But you got this if you're only short one sit up... I'll see u tomorrow EVENING Garcia.

Comment

• JGarcia1011
                          JGarcia1011 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Im short by 4 sit-ups I have to do 38, but thanks for the advice and encouragement. See you tomorrow!

• Anyone else done with everything and just waiting for that letter that says congratulations?? Lol

Comment

• Congratulations to all of you no longer searching and wondering but hired and starting the Academy !! Anyone else with questions I'll be around!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6865 users online. 248 members and 6617 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X