300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

So...allegedly, you ARE involved in some facet of LE, yet you can’t even make a phone call? Your investigative skills suck. You don’t even bother to verify ANYTHING, instead, you rely on google and wiki.

Thank you for reinforcing my statement.

Here’s a Shinebox foryou, “Officer”...

You can go now.
    I legitimately I legitimately can't understand why you're so angry.

Comment

• Stop repeating yourself. Why would anyone be angry? I’m pointing out your utter LACK of skills. You are doing an excellent job of validating that point.

You MIGHT want to quit while you’re still intact.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• I have one TLC officer in the current academy and one currently thats been with them going on two years. Unless it's a pilot program since TLC is changing both have said they are not carrying and no nothing of the sort

Comment

• PO Hernandez.....what The hopeful wrote is how you should make reports.........not questions developed by third or fourth hand statements. As someone on the job in NY State you should know that. A problem here is that many posters not on a job post unverified info.

Comment

• Tlc officers are NOT armed yet . Talks with the city to get armed are still ongoing .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
              PO Hernandez.....what The hopeful wrote is how you should make reports.........not questions developed by third or fourth hand statements. As someone on the job in NY State you should know that. A problem here is that many posters not on a job post unverified info.
              you're having difficulty to understand I reported nothing as fact I simply said would someone said and asked a question if it was legitimate. Do you understand the words that I have just written I have stated what was stated to me and asked if it was legitimate if someone could confirm or deny

Comment

• Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
                I have one TLC officer in the current academy and one currently thats been with them going on two years. Unless it's a pilot program since TLC is changing both have said they are not carrying and no nothing of the sort
                thank you so much for a thank you so much for a straightforward clarification

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC_blueblood View Post
                  Tlc officers are NOT armed yet . Talks with the city to get armed are still ongoing .
                  I appreciate the simple straightforward clarification thank you NYC_blueblood

Comment

• Originally posted by PO/NYSP.hernandez View Post

you're having difficulty to understand I reported nothing as fact I simply said would someone said and asked a question if it was legitimate. Do you understand the words that I have just written I have stated what was stated to me and asked if it was legitimate if someone could confirm or deny
                    You clearly told me "extremely Recently" post #125

Comment

• My point was, if you are a LEO for NYS, you should have been able to find the answer to your question without posting the question here. All you did was cause more confusion than was needed. Those who are already on the job have an obligation to only post factual information for the benefit of those waiting to be hired.

Comment

• NYC_blueblood
                        NYC_blueblood commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope I cleared up any confusion with facts I just put on this thread

• The only thing approved have been the new logo on rmp that say “tlc police “ and new patches on uniform that say “tlc police” also shields that say “tlc Officer “ with shield number just like nypd shield

as for new weapons ..... nothing yet .
                      Last edited by NYC_blueblood; 02-03-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

The only thing approved have been the new logo on rmp that say “tlc police “ and new patches on uniform that say “tlc police” also shields that say “tlc Officer “ with shield number just like nypd shield

as for new defensive tools ..... nothing yet .
                        I fixed that for you. you work in NYC law enforcement doesnt have weapons the criminal lovers would love to put you on a cross and not just light you on fire but make sure spears and arrows pierce your skin

Comment

• NYC_blueblood
                          NYC_blueblood commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It only means you better have good verbal skills to defuse any situation . Tlc officers hold their own out in the streets and take care of each other while on patrol. Arresting felons and people with open warrants tlc officers come across on a daily basis . This job isn’t for everyone .

• Originally posted by PO/NYSP.hernandez View Post

Do you write your reports in one long run-on sentence too? Your post makes ZERO sense. Try English. It’s an easy language and known throughout the World.
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Do you write your reports in one long run-on sentence too? Your post makes ZERO sense. Try English. It’s an easy language and known throughout the World.
                          Lol Google speech-to-text sucks. You'll be okay, stop clawing for a victory in this conversation. Let it go. It's okay. No one's at the war there's no reason to continue fighting. I had an inquiry. it was answered. Be still. it's okay

Comment

It only means you better have good verbal skills to defuse any situation . Tlc officers hold their own out in the streets and take care of each other while on patrol. Arresting felons and people with open warrants tlc officers come across on a daily basis . This job isn’t for everyone .
                            ... And that's not exactly a bad thing. The law enforcement agency that I was once with put you through the academy and field training with all tools except a firearm, and then after passing a month in the field you would receive your firearm. This was a way for officers to rely on the power of their tongue and all other skills and tools before automatically going to their firearm. Law enforcement really should rely on every technique before that firearm. This way, the ability to think of solutions outside of lethal force came easier once we did have the weapon. I love the idea of taking care of your own, that is incredibly important. Hopefully they do move towards firearms in the future but it's powerful they are functioning and handling car stops on their own now with less tools than other departments.

Comment

• NYC_blueblood
                              NYC_blueblood commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes indeed , the agency is trying very hard for fire arms but dealing with a democratic political party against guns is a hard task . If we had a pro law enforcement mayor and a red state I’m sure all local law enforcement agencies would be armed. It should be against the law for any law enforcement agency with peace officer status not be armed, if you have police powers then you should be armed simple as that . Now try telling these democratic nut jos this . Maybe someone needs to amend the CPl one day also due away with special patrolman everything is politics

As they say politics over peoples lives in nyc .
                              Last edited by NYC_blueblood; 02-03-2019, 06:57 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5308 users online. 318 members and 4990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X