• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS Park Police Hiring 2018

Story: https://patch.com/new-york/pleasantv...job-candidates

Direct Link to Apply: https://www.cs.ny.gov/examannouncements/types/oc/

Good luck

i applied last exam went through processing and declined but now I think that was a mistake, going to sign up for the next test if it comes out
    Last edited by pastytreat; 09-25-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I have a question if you applied nypd and withdraw will it affect your chance being hired in NY state park police? I received a NOPD due to unstuitable for the job,but decided to withdraw because i dont enough money to hired a private psychology.

Comment

Anyone waiting to hear about this October's Academy? How many recruits being invited for this class off the 2016 exam?

Comment

I had signed up for the exam this September has any one else?

Comment

• Mike248
            Mike248 commented
            Editing a comment
            i signed up as well.

I signed up as-well

Comment

Has any one received thier information yet on where the test is held and all ?

Comment

Hey guys, apparently there are only 226 NYS Park Officers...whats the likely hood of actually having a shot at this job? Id rather not just give a 35 dollar 'donation' to NYS and throw away my money.

How many people were hired off the last NYS Park exam?

Comment

• pastytreat
                pastytreat commented
                Editing a comment
                $35 is nothing for even a CHANCE to become a NYS Park Police Officer...

I signed up. I’m really excited to take this exam. Hoping I do well on it.

Comment

Anyone receive the location and time for the exam yet?
                Exam: 7323
                List: 2xx

Comment

• Jeepin120
                  Jeepin120 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sadly not yet

Got my letter a few days ago.
                September 16th 9:30am is what it shows for me for the test

Comment

I wish they accepted any NYS academy as they used to like 2 decades ago.

Comment

I’m just going to assume everyone else in here didn’t get their admission notices. I sure didn’t. I recommend calling the admissions office.
                    Last edited by SV7118; 09-14-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Trying to start with 45 recruits for the upcoming 16th Session. Largest class size in a long time. The 15th Session Academy video is online for viewing: https://youtu.be/dXzI_P5fyGc

Comment

Originally posted by toto54 View Post
                        Trying to start with 45 recruits for the upcoming 16th Session. Largest class size in a long time. The 15th Session Academy video is online for viewing: https://youtu.be/dXzI_P5fyGc
                        That's some academy for guys driving around to parks where local PDs handle most of their jobs because they don't even have enough cops. Looks like a wannabe NYS Trooper academy.

Comment

• concordia
                          concordia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wannabe Trooper Academy... Local PDs handle most of the jobs... you clearly have zero clue what you're talking about here. I'd stick to talking about the 5 boroughs, assuming that you even are OTJ.

The Park Police Academy is a residential academy and is para-military in discipline and design. Most academy recruits who have graduated the calm and comfort of any non-residential academy like NYPD, Nassau, Suffolk wouldn't last a week there.
                          Last edited by concordia; 09-23-2018, 10:02 PM.

• Hyper33
                          Hyper33 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Try one day during the summer at Bear Mountain or Harriman state park and you'll see what being a state park police officer is all about. Also the academy is one of the toughest In the state to get through, it's very demanding both physically and mentally especially with it being residential.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4306 users online. 160 members and 4146 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X