Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Reinstatement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Do people really want out of the NYPD that badly or are you all just trolling?? I mean, that guys name is literally NYPD...not sure if trolling...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
      Do people really want out of the NYPD that badly or are you all just trolling?? I mean, that guys name is literally NYPD...not sure if trolling...
      Yes, the NYPD has people that want to quit their job like 100% of all other careers have people that want to quit their job.

      I know, it's shocking.

      Comment


      • #18
        Actually its a lot of NYC L.E careers as well. Everyone is jumping around because they are miserable. People jumping around is not uncommon.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
          Actually its a lot of NYC L.E careers as well. Everyone is jumping around because they are miserable. People jumping around is not uncommon.
          What’s wrong with NYC LE?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
            Do people really want out of the NYPD that badly or are you all just trolling?? I mean, that guys name is literally NYPD...not sure if trolling...
            I left NYPD in 2011 and have never looked back...much better quality of life, I make over 200K a year, work Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday off, and the only person I am responsible for is myself. most importantly, I am treated like an adult at work.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post

              I left NYPD in 2011 and have never looked back...much better quality of life, I make over 200K a year, work Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday off, and the only person I am responsible for is myself. most importantly, I am treated like an adult at work.
              Where are you making $200k/year?
              Last edited by Tommy_V; 12-16-2018, 07:50 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post

                Where are you making $200k/year?
                One of the suburban police departments that borders New York City.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post

                  One of the suburban police departments that borders New York City.
                  Yeah you won me at suburban.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by EnWhyPeeDee View Post

                    One of the suburban police departments that borders New York City.
                    Ohh I gotcha
                    Last edited by Tommy_V; 12-16-2018, 10:26 PM.

                    Comment

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 6320 users online. 331 members and 5989 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X