Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd8339 thanks but I have some credits from a local college and wanted to know if I could put them all together or should I just get all 60 from FEMA

Comment

• Nypd8339
      Nypd8339 commented
      Editing a comment
      They will take all of them it don’t have to be exactly fema

• Hey guys. For those who have done the medical exam already where did you go for it and also what’s the dress code and general breakdown of how the day will go?

Comment

• It’s at the old academy, business attire.
      stay humble

Comment

• Saw some 7,xxx get their CAS-5 this month, when do you guys think 9,xxx will get theirs?

Comment

• Jmedina0531
          Jmedina0531 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hoping for the same answer

• anyone who recently had their medical exam please message me, I have a question about the forms they sent us home with.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer466 View Post
          anyone who recently had their medical exam please message me, I have a question about the forms they sent us home with.
          Message me
          stay humble

Comment

• When is the next academy start date and how many people are expected to be picked up??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hindsight 20/20 View Post
              When is the next academy start date and how many people are expected to be picked up??
              Next academy is Oct 7. They are expecting approximately 700 people.

Comment

• Just submitted my CAS-5 Personal History Questionnaire. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear anything?

Comment

• I’m in 7000s got an email on the 19th so exited

Comment

• Quick question is something like a drinking ticked I got 3 years ago going to create a big issue for me? It's the only thing negative thing I have going into the hiring process.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next class will be (after January 2020 hiring)? Will it be in April or by the end of the year because i received my DCAS for January 2020 and would like to know when the next hiring will be.

Comment

• Tata204
                        Tata204 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Every 3 months. So after January will be April

• What are the steps in the process? What step do they do a house visit? How long after you submit the CAS-5 do you get the next step and what is it? Thanks for the help in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by haloeater View Post
                        Does anyone know when the next class will be (after January 2020 hiring)? Will it be in April or by the end of the year because i received my DCAS for January 2020 and would like to know when the next hiring will be.
                        The hire dates change. They are never the same, for example when I was hired it was at the end of the month and the class that just went in got hire the first week of October. I don’t know how the decide that. Y
                        stay humble

Comment

• Does anyone know when the Cas-5 will go out for 10,3xx? Also what possible academy it would be for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9708 users online. 421 members and 9287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X