Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, so I did the Initial end, and passed my JST. I have my investigators information and he said to gather my paperwork. That was early January. Still haven’t met with him or done either oral or written psych tests. I was told April 6 is the hiring date but seems like a lot to get done and little time. What should I do?

Comment

• HighwayBob
      HighwayBob commented
      Editing a comment
      Huh? You can't do anything except to go along with the process as you get called. At this point you will not be in the April class if there is one.

• Faiza Arshad
      Faiza Arshad commented
      Editing a comment
      What's ur list number?
      Last edited by Faiza Arshad; 02-29-2020, 07:28 PM.

• What # did they stop at for this exam?

Comment

• Faiza Arshad
      Faiza Arshad commented
      Editing a comment
      My list number is 12***. I received an email for initial medical today for July class.
      Last edited by Faiza Arshad; 03-05-2020, 10:24 AM.

• List number 1*** just received investigator interview date for April.

Comment

• Anybody on psych review been to mini medical

Comment

• Hey everyone. I had my oral psych today
        I was only talking to my psychologist for roughly 15 minutes.
        I thought it went well she was friendly enough. She only really asked me about my family and a few questions from the written psych. At the end of the interview my psychologist stamped something on my folder and said good luck. Anyone know what she might have stamped on there and if it’s a good or bad thing ?
        any insight would be greatly appreciated.
        Thank you.
        ​​​​​​​stay safe !

Comment

• Tata204
          Tata204 commented
          Editing a comment
          She probably approved u. Ur fine. If they didn’t ask for any additional paperwork, u are good

• Hey everyone, just wanted to look for some answers here. I have been on psych review for about a month and half. I have been called for my mini-medical and I have completed that. My investigator was away for around 3-4 weeks, however, I do not know if that really effects my case. I was wondering why I may be on review for so long. All I literally needed was a notarized letter, nothing completely that serious at all. I’m pretty confused at this point and I haven’t gotten any answers really else where. If anyone could give me advice on what to do, that would be awesome or maybe why I’m just waiting so long to be cleared when everything has been handed in and I have been called for the last step before academy. Thanks!

Comment

• I dropped out of this job position but wanted to know if the NYPD was going to put these classes on hold due to the coronavirus precautions?

just curious.

Comment

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            Everything is postponed until further notice.

• Has anyone heard anything yet as far as resuming processes/classes?

Comment

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            Still postponed, but I’m 90% sure it’s canceled.

• jro17
            jro17 commented
            Editing a comment
            Meant July however it wouldn’t surprise me if that became postponed too at the moment...

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            I doubt july will be postponed, covid 19 is settling down here finally.

• They are still hiring. My mom's friend's son was in April class and they hired him and also one other girl I know was hired as well. They are not doing the graduation but they are still hiring. I'm in July class and I really hope everything goes fine.
          Last edited by Faiza Arshad; 04-20-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• S13ChrisM
            S13ChrisM commented
            Editing a comment
            April? I think you mean January. I got a friend in that class and they are graduating early.

• jro17
            jro17 commented
            Editing a comment
            There was no April class. How do you know you’re in July?

• f1r3
            f1r3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chris, any clue why they're graduating early? and Jro17 CAD spoke on the July class that would still be active. Basically up in the air till then.

• Anyone just waiting on the mini-medical ?

Comment

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am. I expect them to do it in may.

• JayNypd12
            JayNypd12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you finish parts of the process recently or a while ago ?

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            I finished everything and was cleared for hire for april. I Will have to re do mini med only

• Oral psych lasted less than 30 mins. No additional paperwork requested. Interview went calm and well. Thoughts ?

Comment

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            U cleared buddy, nice job. Call on friday to see if they cleared u.

• Has anyone who was slated for April heard anything further as of yet? Or anyone who will have to re-do mini-med or any portion due to expiration?

Comment

• S13ChrisM
            S13ChrisM commented
            Editing a comment
            I just did the jst again last week. I’m assuming they will send out mini-meds once they figure out if July is a go

• DThomasNYPD
            DThomasNYPD commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve not heard anything either, I reached out to my investigator a while back, he told me I wouldn’t have any further action. But as we get closer, I’m gonna email him again to re assure him that I want in on July.
            I did my JST feb 3rd, am I gonna have to re do it? And I think I did my mini med, early March. What about that, another re do?

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            DThomas u will have to re do mini med. jst u should be fine. Dont keep emailing ur investigator, that will irk them. If they told u ur good, then ur good.

• jro17
            jro17 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea JST I believe is 6 months, mini med 3.

• I’ve heard so many things regarding this July class , has anyone heard any legit info from them?

I know there is a councilman who is pushing for a hiring freeze . I’ve also heard they’re running with 1,200 people for the July academy

Somone I know on the force said their delegate said If they push July they’ll be hiring 2000 people and do a September & January class

i know it’s a weird time we’re living in I’m just trying to see if anyone has any concrete info

11,3** all I have left is oral & mini med // everything’s done with my investigator

thanks everyone be safe

Comment

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had mini medical today. The detective that shaved my leg told me they aiming for 1200 as of right now. It can change at any given time. My other friend who is currently in the academy told me the same thing.

• JayNypd12
            JayNypd12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Was there limited people ?

• Tata204
            Tata204 commented
            Editing a comment
            It was like 30 people, all with mask and like 3 seats apart from one another

• Hi all! Just a quick question. I have been on psych review since mid march of 2020 but received an email last week to schedule my mini medical for the July class. Is it possible I am going to be cleared soon? What are my chances?

Comment

• Hello guys took my oral psychological test. Doctor told me he will email me and send me a letter if I didn’t make it but if I don’t receive anything my process is good. Anyone knows how long that takes?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5018 users online. 389 members and 4629 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X