X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam36
    started a topic January 2018 Nassau County PD Exam

January 2018 Nassau County PD Exam

Hey all, thought I'd start a new thread since the previous NCPD thread covers multiple exams– this thread will cover the January 2018 Exam.
    Last edited by cam36; 12-14-2017, 03:53 PM. Reason: Typo.

• Royalty9290
    commented on 's reply
    I know it’s over 6,000 people.... also guys my list number is somewhere in mid 100’s. Best of luck to all!

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    82 and change is list 3500. It may be reachable

• Cjguard
    replied
    Anyone got any speculation on how big of a class size they will be looking for the first one?

Leave a comment:

• TrunkS3
    commented on 's reply
    They went down to that list number off the last exam so I would expect the same result off this one. Speculation more or less anyway.

• Blackdevil77
    replied
    89.478 and am mid 500 list number. I got called and did the physical, drug test, finger prints etc but never got contacted after that. I was contacted because of a village residency but that village isn’t hiring

Leave a comment:

• nybluuline
    commented on 's reply
    I feel like they might go below it. Considering the people that will decline the job for various reasons or those who won’t make it through the process it may be possible. A lot more
    Failed than passed

• TrunkS3
    replied
    From the looks of it, an 80 will land you somewhere near a 4-5k list number so they will definitely not go below that unless they really need to hire.

Leave a comment:

• Erikkondak
    replied
    88.xxx low 900’s

Leave a comment:

• nybluuline
    replied
    Looks like a lot of people failed this test. Wonder if they’ll reach into the 70s for this one., anyone know how many took the exam?

Leave a comment:

• solo1
    commented on 's reply
    Probably 350ish my friends low 300s and he got called for last months i was called 3 months ago bc of my towns residency

• Jmb1110
    replied
    I know county reached score 90.0 but what list number is the county up to? Anyone have an idea?

Leave a comment:

• mayhemcyclesinc
    replied
    Scored a 78.7. Not sure if they’ll get to my number but they called 90s and above according to their website. Fingers crossed.

Currently NYC Correction. Would love a law enforcement career where I’m not locked in for 8-16 hours a day lol.

Leave a comment:

• solo1
    replied
    Agreed im 88.xxx and in the very ow 700s

Leave a comment:

• Sarahjae460
    replied
    Our ranks are so different than the last list, the last list scores were much higher compared to ours, I wonder how low score/rank wise theyre going to hire using this new list.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5960 users online. 229 members and 5731 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X