• TrunkS3
    commented on 's reply
    Low 500s and still nothing on my end.

• Nhayes91
    commented on 's reply
    Low 600s nothing yet. Did that in November

• Creighton1005
    replied
    Anyone fingerprinted and drug tested in December get a background investigator yet? I was told by an individual in investigations that processing is continuing as scheduled despite coronavirus. Just not sure where I stand. List in mid 700's. Thanks in advance. Hope everyone is doing well

Leave a comment:

• TheGreatBambino
    commented on 's reply
    DWI cops make a lot. If you don't mind living where you work you can make 325k.

• TheGreatBambino
    commented on 's reply
    They will hire you as soon as you finish academy. From there you do a few weeks of learning Nassau laws and training. The cost to hire someone with a bill of 50k is cheaper than paying another officer overtime of $100.00 an hour for 10-12 hours a day for 6 months. Villages will be saving about $160,000. Most villages you start at a higher rate then the academy such as 65k+

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    As of now MTAPD will not be using the Nassau Academy. But we'll see what happens.

• Royalty9290
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with Nassau... like I said have a little respect. No need to be bitter. Don’t post anything you don’t want a response too. Check your ego at the door.

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Same here 6yrs OTJ and 13 yr military service. Have some respect

• Royalty9290
    commented on 's reply
    There’s already a November class and 80 spots are for mtapd. Leaving only about 25 for Nassau/village. Who ever is processing for the next class.... may see an academy in June instead depending on this pandemic. Hope that helps.

• Royalty9290
    commented on 's reply
    Villages are small so they don’t take a lot. It’s risky, they can interview you and if you sign their COE and you don’t get picked your on the wait list for that village only and you turn down Nassau which is guarantees .... idk if that helps you

• Royalty9290
    commented on 's reply
    Just saw this , I’m already on the job. Have some respect.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Also how do you know that is a set plan?

• Max99
    commented on 's reply
    Civil service or the PD tell you this?

• mleoman
    replied
    They're delaying the next class till November

Leave a comment:

• Max99
    commented on 's reply
    What you get DQ’d for?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5503 users online. 258 members and 5245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X