Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    I’m right there with you. 33XX also took it in November.
    I’m guessing we were there the same day on the brutally cold morning lol. Hang in there I think we’ll hear something over the summer (hopefully).

• Nick_C
    replied
    Tryinghard937 MLNY95 what great news considering how brutally slow the process is. Regardless I still hope my measley 33xx list number makes the cut eventually

Leave a comment:

• MLNY95
    replied
    Keep in mind. The list is contingent on expiring with there being a new list established. If no new list is established then the list can be extended (which it would be) until a new list is established. Say they give a new exam this December or January. It’s usually a year and a half from the exam date to establish a new list.

All that to say, the list will not expire next June. The earliest I see it expiring is June 2024 and that’s if they decide to give a new exam.

Leave a comment:

• Tryinghard937
    replied
    Nick_C I just heard the list was bumped an extra year from Covid. So instead of it expiring in June 23 it’ll be 24.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_C
    commented on 's reply
    I took my physical in November and haven't heard anything since, I'm pretty sure there's people who took their physical months before me and still haven't heard anything since either. Test expires this time next year I think, I think it's safe to say that taking the physical does not guarantee you any future steps in the process. Let's hope for our sakes it does.

• Anon123
    replied
    If you get called just to do the physical and you’re waiting on everything else will you automatically get the chance to get to do drug test, finger prints, medical, polygraph, interview and psych? Or just because you get called doesn’t mean it’s guarantee?
    Last edited by Anon123; 05-26-2022, 02:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alvaij
    commented on 's reply
    Mine was in April, I asked for a reschedule and they sent me that day, so I thought more people were taking the test with me

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    Where did you get this info. Also civil service website still has last grade contacted at 82.

• Alvaij
    replied
    New physical date June 12

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Have we heard anything in terms of movement these small class sizes are kill all of us that taken the physical last summer.

• Anon123
    replied
    But if you get called do you automatically get on the job if you pass the physical, background check, medical, interview, psych, polygraph and etc…? Cause I wanna know if this wait is worth it.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by Tryinghard937 View Post
    I’m not sure about it all I’ve heard is that one of the commissioners sons got around an 82ish.
    Strong rumor going around for the last year or so is that there a few chief’s kids and a relative of the commissioner that scored in the 81s.

Leave a comment:

• Tryinghard937
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure about it all I’ve heard is that one of the commissioners sons got around an 82ish.

• perpwatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by mprudenti27 View Post
    I heard they are stopping the list at 82 does anyone know if that information is true?
    Did you call civil service and confirm that?

Leave a comment:

• mprudenti27
    replied
    I heard they are stopping the list at 82 does anyone know if that information is true?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4128 users online. 252 members and 3876 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X