300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warrior52 View Post
    Anon123 Tryinghard937 i can tell you I scored in the mid 85’s and have completed the entire background process. Waiting for the call for the projected November 14th class.
    Awesome goodluck to you brother ! That’s about what I’ve heard so it seems like it’s on point.

Comment

• Anyone get the call for November yet?

Comment

• Calls went out yesterday

Comment

• For anyone going in to the November class, I have a bunch of equipment that you will need which I can pass down to you for a heavily discounted price… PM me for more info.

Comment

• Anyone know if the academy runs on holiday days?
            Just trying to do some pre-planning. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Dadjokes
              Dadjokes commented
              Editing a comment
              I would be prepared to work every holiday except Christmas Day.

• Investigator calls have gone out as well

Comment

• Does anybody know if calls have gone out? Or if they will go out? When is the latest to be notified?

Comment

• Are you asking about calls for the academy or calls for investigators? Everyone is signed for the academy and it starts Monday

Comment

• nybluuline
                  nybluuline commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When did calls go out for Monday?

• MCo1221
                  MCo1221 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  November 1

• Anyone from the March 6 physical hear anything? And yes I know not everyone from before then has been contacted…

Comment

• Originally posted by Itwasalladream View Post
                Anyone from the March 6 physical hear anything? And yes I know not everyone from before then has been contacted…
                If you’re talking march 2022 you’ll be waiting a while lol. People who passed physical in June/July of 21 are waiting still lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tryinghard937 View Post

If you’re talking march 2022 you’ll be waiting a while lol. People who passed physical in June/July of 21 are waiting still lol
                  Yes March of 2022. I know people from then are still waiting but I also know people from then who are in this new class so I was just curious.

Comment

• "County Executive Bruce Blakeman told News 12 he will make sure there is enough in the budget for 36 new police officers next year."- quote from today's article about the 50 new recruits sworn in today. Say even 36 for the remainder of the fiscal year, this is a very low number. Huge disappointment.

Comment

• Anon123
                      Anon123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      36 for the whole year? So there’s no chance for anyone really at this point.

• Nick_C
                      Nick_C commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hopefully he means fiscal year meaning the next class. If for all of 2023...then yea, not looking great

• List 24xx - anyone in that range hear anything?

Comment

• 36 additional to whatever the class was planned to have had for 2023. If you go back a couple pages in this someone explains it well

Comment

• Nick_C
                        Nick_C commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I do remember seeing that but he said nothing about 36 additional to the number. All he said was they had the budget for 36, didn't say anything more. Guess we'll see come may, I hope it's 36 additional.

• I took my fitness test back in October of 2021. I scored an 83.5.
                      My list number is 3057 I guess I won’t be hearing back from them ever lol.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                        Simpleguy515 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It will be a long time I can tell you that much.

• Questionssss
                        Questionssss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Was your whole grade an 83.5? Or was it 83.5xx?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4555 users online. 234 members and 4321 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X