300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Mac109 View Post
    Yes that’s what I’m hearing by any chance do you know if the village has to wait till the county puts in a class? Or they can just lateral you over ?
    The village can hire you whenever you are fully processed by them and ready to be hired. Villages with laterals operate pretty much on their own terms.

Comment

• Hey guys is there still a chance that a list number in the low 47XX will be reached for physicals sometime before this list expires?

Comment

• Max99
        Max99 commented
        Editing a comment
        No chance, there should be another test soon though

• Originally posted by candidate4 View Post
      Hey guys is there still a chance that a list number in the low 47XX will be reached for physicals sometime before this list expires?
      Very unlikely at this point with the rate they have been calling people, but it’s still possible to get a village. In the past they would sometimes grab people left over before the list expires.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        Any insight on this movement and bigger classes?

• Alright thanks, hopefully things will change I appreciate the insight.

Comment

• Originally posted by candidate4 View Post
        Hey guys is there still a chance that a list number in the low 47XX will be reached for physicals sometime before this list expires?
        Nobody knows the answer! The county can choose to not give a new exam because of fiscal concerns and they can continue to hire from the current list for as long as they want. Just stay in shape stay out of trouble and keep taking exams! Eventually you'll get an email from one of the agencies you applied to and you'll go from there!

Comment

• candidate4
          candidate4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed I will stay hopeful and take your advice

• Anyone know what the men’s hair regulation for the academy is? Style, max length etc.

Comment

• 2 top 1 sides , no beard

Comment

• Anyone got notified that they’re going to academy yet? Just curious since academy is coming up. If you got notified, did they notify you by email, mail, or phone?

Comment

• . ...... ....
              Last edited by Jinesis; 05-09-2022, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• vfar2021
                vfar2021 commented
                Editing a comment
                deleted...
                Last edited by vfar2021; 05-13-2022, 11:15 AM.

• I’m list # 2400. Was hoping for that November academy before my June wedding but the more I read the less likely it seems..

Comment

• Originally posted by vbongiorno View Post
                I’m list # 2400. Was hoping for that November academy before my June wedding but the more I read the less likely it seems..
                Who knows brotha the biggest thing is that at least you make an academy !

Comment

Last edited by Creighton1005; 05-12-2022, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• NCPD_2019
                    NCPD_2019 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Appreciate the insight. Anymore information like this is much appreciated for anyone attending the upcoming classes. Is there any word on the new contract. I’m curious if the new class being sworn in on May 20th will be under the old contract.

• Anyone know the tattoo policy with nassau? I know a guy who went on with a few but now while on the job a few years has gotten sleeves and even on his whole hand. Wasn’t sure if they are against any besides the obvious inappropriate ones.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone going on may 20th academy, let’s kick some ***!

Comment

• Anyone get letters from any departments other than Freeport and lynbrook?

Comment

• T-Mac109
                        T-Mac109 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes I got garden city lynbrook and Freeport. List 18xx

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4614 users online. 292 members and 4322 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X