Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 30-40 people for a 6 month academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anon123 View Post
      Only 30-40 people for a 6 month academy?
      Nobody knows for sure yet

Comment

• Once this class comes out in June/July, is another class going in immediately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
          Once this class comes out in June/July, is another class going in immediately?
          I don’t think so unless they’re changing things? Usually one class per season it’s been as far as I’ve seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tryinghard937 View Post

I don’t think so unless they’re changing things? Usually one class per season it’s been as far as I’ve seen.
            The last two big classes were back to back, that was probably unusual I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post

The last two big classes were back to back, that was probably unusual I guess.
              For sure but I mean from what I’ve heard they’ve slowed down a lot I think they went thru the big mass hire and it’s trickling down. If you read comments you hear people at 1800-1900 still waiting for finishing parts

Comment

For sure but I mean from what I’ve heard they’ve slowed down a lot I think they went thru the big mass hire and it’s trickling down. If you read comments you hear people at 1800-1900 still waiting for finishing parts
                So if they’re up to and waiting for 1800-1900 to finish up their parts and start their academy. At 38XX I probably have no shot, correct?

Comment

So if they’re up to and waiting for 1800-1900 to finish up their parts and start their academy. At 38XX I probably have no shot, correct?
                  No idea bro. Don’t count yourself out man stay positive. You passed the physical I’m not even sure if you are kept on the list if you’re in the process even if they take the new one until the new list (in two years) is made. I’ve heard mainly from guys I know that are ncpd saying you are still kept on as long as the physical.

Comment

No idea bro. Don’t count yourself out man stay positive. You passed the physical I’m not even sure if you are kept on the list if you’re in the process even if they take the new one until the new list (in two years) is made. I’ve heard mainly from guys I know that are ncpd saying you are still kept on as long as the physical.
                    Good info, thank you. Definitely will stay positive and be patient.

Comment

Good info, thank you. Definitely will stay positive and be patient.
                      Yeah bro we’re all In the same boat. Last words I can tell you when I was at the fingerprinting the head investigator said there’s a lot of false info out and honestly only a small group of people actually know what’s going on. He even pointed this forum and said don’t even listen as well as my friend whose in the current class graduating gave me False info I had to contact a close patient of mine who spoke to someone in recruiting to find out they were on grade 85 for investigators.

Comment

• What list number is grade 85?

Comment

• I’m 84.9XX my list number is 23XX

id say 85 is somewhere in the 2250 to 2325 range

Comment

• Just received a letter from Freeport and lynbrook police departments but don’t t know to much about them. I am a Leo so I know that it’s a transfer

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac109 View Post
                              Just received a letter from Freeport and lynbrook police departments but don’t t know to much about them. I am a Leo so I know that it’s a transfer
                              Freeport is a good gig that pays very well! Ask as many questions as possible when you go for the interview! One thing to keep in mind when considering a village is that you'll probably be on patrol for your entire career vs the County job where you have units you can transfer to when you're tired of patrol.

Comment

• T-Mac109
                                T-Mac109 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes that’s what I’m hearing by any chance do you know if the village has to wait till the county puts in a class? Or they can just lateral you over ?

• Has anybody received appointment letter for May 23rd class? If you get called for uniform fitting does that mean you are most likely in upcoming class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4051 users online. 209 members and 3842 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X