Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this crap is a pipe dream. Those classes are small af, wtf. And what’s the deadline that we’re gonna be called for this? 1 year after the next test is distributed? If the next test is given June 2023, then we have up until June 2024 to get in?

Comment

• NCPD_2019
      NCPD_2019 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have until they finish the process of the first batch of candidates from the new exam list when it is established, which by the current timeline is not going to happen until 2024.

• Originally posted by Anon123 View Post
    So this crap is a pipe dream. Those classes are small af, wtf. And what’s the deadline that we’re gonna be called for this? 1 year after the next test is distributed? If the next test is given June 2023, then we have up until June 2024 to get in?
    I thought it was June 2023 when it expires. And I mean I think they did all the big hiring already but it doesn’t mean they stopped just smaller classes. It really depends on list numbers I guess I mean I don’t see why they keep taking so many people for physicals if they aren’t even gonna be near reaching any of them for further process is what’s odd to me.

Comment

• So then when will the last hiring be off the 2018 exam then with the list expiring in June 2023, when it 2024?
      Last edited by Anon123; 04-22-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Anyone know whats the latest on what list number that has been reached for uniform fitting for this may class ?

Comment

• vfar2021
          vfar2021 commented
          Editing a comment
          I couldnt give a list number thats been reached but I can tell you that I have completed everything and at this point am just waiting for a uniform fitting call...im in the high 1700s

• vfar2021 low 1700 just got notified for uniform so I’m sure you’ll hear something soon

Comment

• the latest update...

The Nassau County Police Department will be conducting a BASIC COURSE FOR POLICE OFFICERS at the David S. Mack Center for Training and Intelligence, 1 Law Enforcement Way, Garden City, NY 11530, commencing on Monday, May 23, 2022 and concluding on or about Friday, December 12, 2022.

Comment

• squadguy Where was this posted?

Comment

• squadguy
              squadguy commented
              Editing a comment
              From a teletype order.

• Originally posted by squadguy View Post
            the latest update...

The Nassau County Police Department will be conducting a BASIC COURSE FOR POLICE OFFICERS at the David S. Mack Center for Training and Intelligence, 1 Law Enforcement Way, Garden City, NY 11530, commencing on Monday, May 23, 2022 and concluding on or about Friday, December 12, 2022.
            I'm assuming theres no word on the size of the class they are expecting to put in?

Comment

• What’s gonna be the list numbers for this class?

Comment

What’s gonna be the list numbers for this class?
                The only way to figure out the list number is by knowing who the recruits that are going into the academy and looking them up on the civil service list of applicants who took the exam. Or someone on this forum who's making that next class give you that info!

Comment

What’s gonna be the list numbers for this class?
                  What’s your list number?

Comment

• I’m list # 38xx only did the physical

Comment

I’m list # 38xx only did the physical
                      ahh well your next step is the fingerprint and drug part which took me like 3-4 months after I passed the physical.

Comment

• Since the academy date is basically there for the upcoming class, did anyone get notified yet about the academy? If so do they notify you by mail?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                          Simpleguy515 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did we get a number on the amount of people for this class?

• Didn’t hear anything about class size, but I remember looking at the room when we were doing the urine test/orientation way back, it was about somewhere been 30+ to 40 people signed in. So I’m guessing that’s how many is going to be there
                        Last edited by Dudeman_guy; 04-25-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4666 users online. 291 members and 4375 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X