Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when they plan to lower the list again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
      Anybody in here work for the pistol license section? Is their OT? What are the typical hours for that department?
      Bumping this question

Comment

• nassau25 Anyone know when more investigator phone calls will go out ?

Comment

• Where do you find your list number? I passed the physical earlier this month and I have checked every email and don’t see a list number.

Comment

• What’s up everybody, just passed my physical earlier this month and was wondering how long people are waiting for the next step. Just curious, thanks.

Comment

• MLNY95
            MLNY95 commented
            Editing a comment
            Took my physical in November and still waiting. I know people from a few months prior to my physical are waiting as well.

• Paul lucenti going on 10 months since physical and 7 since fingerprints and drug test.

Comment

• Paul lucenti
            Paul lucenti commented
            Editing a comment
            Appreciate the response! Hope everything picks up and best of luck

• Anyone know what’s the current top pay for Nassau ?

Comment

• 121,659 after 9 years (Average compensation after 9 years: $120,000 to $130,000)

https://www.pdcn.org/148/Recruitment

Comment

• SuperTrooper631
              SuperTrooper631 commented
              Editing a comment
              Anyone hear any rumors about the new contract and what it includes? When it is going to be signed?

• If the current list expires and I’m going through the process. Do they hault your hiring process once the list expires? I’m going through the physical right now.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe once the list is expired doesn’t matter what step you’re up to it’s done.

• NCPD_2019
              NCPD_2019 commented
              Editing a comment
              If your going through your physical now, as long as you pass all your steps you’ll be hired from this exam. They will continue to hire from this exam even when the list expires up until the new one is established, which takes about 1.5-2 years from the date of the exam.

• What service weapons are made available while your on the job? I’ll be going in this year with a buddy of mine and we’re thinking of going to Gun For Hire in NJ and practicing/familiarizing on the range.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              Service weapon is sig p226

• Dadjokes
              Dadjokes commented
              Editing a comment
              You can choose between a Sig p226 or 229

• When does the current class that’s in come out?

Comment

• For the upcoming May/june class, did anyone get a date or any info on the uniform fitting step?

Comment

• Roush911
              Roush911 commented
              Editing a comment
              They still don’t have a set date for when the class will be going in. So I doubt dates for uniform fitting will be given out until the swear in date is set. Hoping class goes in May.

• nassau25 did you hear anything about how many more classes they’ll be putting in after the May one ? And round about month for each

Comment

• Anyone know what happens at the background investigation and have any advice for it? Thanks

Comment

• Dudeman_guy
                Dudeman_guy commented
                Editing a comment
                They go over what you submitted for the background check forms that you did online. They ask about you, your family, places you lived, education, employment etc. they are looking for honesty, my advice is to be honest

• Originally posted by Roush911 View Post
              They still don’t have a set date for when the class will be going in. So I doubt dates for uniform fitting will be given out until the swear in date is set. Hoping class goes in May.
              I am hearing June for the next class but no set date yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4617 users online. 290 members and 4327 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X