Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scannerdarkley
    commented on 's reply
    I received my info from the top. Just saying. 2 more classes was the estimate. Can it be 3? Sure. I’m just saying what I was directly told.

• Tryinghard937
    replied
    Originally posted by Anon123 View Post
    that’s with or without the extension? What list number can you guesstimate they will get up to?
    no way to tell about the list number bro it just depends on class sizes. Like I said before they are definitely going to continue hiring the classes are just smaller then they were a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• Tryinghard937
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick_C View Post
    Is there actual proof the list is extended another year? Where is this information located? I have only heard this on the forum. Actual proof of this would be a relief for me.
    I found out like I said directly from someone who is higher up on the force and I asked to call in for me. Idk if you can call directly to find out but I am 100 % they extended the list a year bc of Covid. Unsure of how many classes will be put through they are definitely getting smaller but they aren’t stopping.

Leave a comment:

• finest0923
    commented on 's reply
    When did you get called by an investigator ?

• Anon123
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau25 View Post
    Incorrect info. There are expected to be 3-4 more classes minimum off of this test. Directly from Nassau PD.
    that’s with or without the extension? What list number can you guesstimate they will get up to?

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by Scannerdarkley View Post
    2 more classes off this list. November/December and then a June class 2023.
    Incorrect info. There are expected to be 3-4 more classes minimum off of this test. Directly from Nassau PD.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    List number?

• Nick_C
    replied
    Is there actual proof the list is extended another year? Where is this information located? I have only heard this on the forum. Actual proof of this would be a relief for me.
    Last edited by Nick_C; 06-23-2022, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LukeSW
    commented on 's reply
    Just put down 21xx, 20xx, 22xxx, etc.

Don't give out the entire number.

• LukeSW
    commented on 's reply
    That would be stupid beyond belief to do. Release the list scores for the next exam when candidates are still being processed from the current one.
    Last edited by LukeSW; 06-23-2022, 02:28 PM.

• Anon123
    replied
    Originally posted by Tryinghard937 View Post

Pretty sure you’re wrong I had someone who’s deep in the force speak directly with recruitment for me. The list is going on for another year because of Covid.
    So if they extend it another year, what will be the timeline? Prediction? And what list number will they probably get up to?

Leave a comment:

• Tryinghard937
    replied
    Pretty sure you’re wrong I had someone who’s deep in the force speak directly with recruitment for me. The list is going on for another year because of Covid.

Leave a comment:

• Anon123
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymous3475 View Post
    Got called for an interview with a background investigator, is this a good sign for my chances of getting on the job? Anyone have any advice for the interview?
    What’s your list number?

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous3475
    replied
    Got called for an interview with a background investigator, is this a good sign for my chances of getting on the job? Anyone have any advice for the interview?

Leave a comment:

• Anon123
    replied
    So everyone else who got called, will be scrapped?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3512 users online. 205 members and 3307 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X