Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone knows the highest list number for the upcoming academy please post

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishhard247 View Post
      35k start is ruff unless u live w ur parents.
      Agreed. Starting pay is also expected to get a bump when a new contract is settled.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        nassau25 check pm

• SuperTrooper631
        SuperTrooper631 commented
        Editing a comment
        nassau25 when is this projected contract supposed to be signed and in place?

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are still in negotiations after the denied they last proposed contract. Probably waiting for the new executive to get into office before going further. SuperTrooper631

• Anyone know the approx. highest list number who has be contacted by an investigator? also do they call or email you?

Comment

• Zzopn not sure how far they have gotten down the list but to give u an idea it took me about four months to hear from my investigator after attending the background/fingerprint day (list number is in the late 1700s). Also my investigator emailed me to set up the initial appointment.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
          Simpleguy515 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you making December?

• vfar2021
          vfar2021 commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely not making December I haven't started the next steps after meeting with my investigator. He told me the deadline for my packet to be submitted was in December so I'm expecting Spring.

• Simpleguy515
          Simpleguy515 commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s your list number?

• Heard 12/6 start for Nassau next class

Comment

• Just finishing the current academy. We're also hearing 12/6 for small class. First 8 weeks are gonna suck. Come in shape and just keep your head down. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Creighton1005 Did you hear when the next one will be after December ?

Comment

• Creighton1005
              Creighton1005 commented
              Editing a comment
              Really not sure. There's been no mention of a class after that. I'll see if I can find out anything.

• Creighton1005
              Creighton1005 commented
              Editing a comment
              After December academy, next planned for May according to what I heard today. As with everything in the department "subject to change"

• Creighton1005 thanks buddy. Blakeman is keeping ryder

Comment

• New class is being sworn in on December 3rd; letters of employment were sent out and the class is locked in.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                Simpleguy515 commented
                Editing a comment
                Any idea on the highest list number making it into this class?

• Sorry if this has been answered but what are the shifts for NCPD? I know they are 12 hours but how many on/off and how often do you rotate shifts?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                Simpleguy515 commented
                Editing a comment
                2 on 3 off ; 3 on 4 off or steady 4 on 4 off

• Creighton1005 appreciate it

Comment

• Anyone got a idea how high list number is making this dec class?

Comment

• I turned 35 in April. I heard there’s a new test coming up soon. Any way of me being able to take the test and have them waive that im currently 35. No background military experience so can’t deduct the years.

Comment

• Anyone from the drug screening in early September still waiting for the next step? List # 20xx.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                      Simpleguy515 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I’m assuming after this class goes in things will pick uo

• warrior52
                      warrior52 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hope so! Thanks

• nassau25 any updates on list movement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3351 users online. 169 members and 3182 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X