Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I heard it still might be the old academy. Schedule I believe is 7-5 M-F. At some point during the academy you work every other Saturday

• MikeF0918
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything about the new academy building? Just curious to see if this class will really go into the new building. For anyone who knows someone who has recently graduated, what is the academy schedule like? 7-3, M-F or is it different?

Leave a comment:

• JJA12
    commented on 's reply
    Alright thanks for the info guys. Guess I’ll just have to wait on it and hope for the best

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sure there is some avenue to call… they definitely hit ober that for this academy up oming

• Rangers333
    commented on 's reply
    From what I heard when I went for uniform fitting they have a deadline of 5/31 to get whoever is eligible fitted and ready.

• JJA12
    commented on 's reply
    Approximately 12xx

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    What’s your approx list number?

• JJA12
    replied
    Still haven’t heard anything since psych test about 3 weeks ago. Completed everything else, haven't heard about uniform fitting. Bad sign if trying to make it into the next academy?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Also assuming after this upcoming class goes in

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Thinking the same thing in the same boat as you

• Zzopn
    replied
    Does anyone know the next set of physicals and list numbers that will be called ?

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    replied
    86.0xx I took the physical May 15th and I’m around list number 18xx

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    They should I know for physical they are around the 1900 I believe somewhere 85.88 is the score. I don’t know what exact list number it goes to

• Victor_frac
    replied
    Does anyone know what list number they are up to? My list number is 26xx. I just feel like they aren’t going to get up to me

Leave a comment:

• NY18
    replied
    Has anyone heard how far down on the list they will get for this next class? Ive done everything except uniform fitting. List number 13xx. Good luck everyone.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3433 users online. 232 members and 3201 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X