Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    You won’t be given much notice but I’m gonna assume your Admin LT is aware of what you got going on? Maybe 5 days before but that’s about it really.

• Audle1228
    replied
    In the past when has the county sent out hire emails or calls (I don’t know how Nassau does it)? I’m currently on the job and would like to know if I’ll get time to notify my command that I’m being hired by Nassau county. If anybody has any info on that it would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Tmin
    commented on 's reply
    When was your physical?

• Applicant28626
    replied
    Anybody know roughly how much of a heads up we’ll get before the call to swear in? Got my uniform fitting tomorrow then I have nothing left to do.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Okay, thank you for reply. Much appreciated. How long from physical does it typically take to hear for next steps.
    Last edited by 3309; 05-26-2021, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tmin
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t receive anything after passing the physical. I haven’t heard anything since last Monday.

replied
    Question for guys that took and passed the physical, upon completion of physical. Was there any paperwork that was handed to us or was everything just going to be followed up by email for next step of process. Anyone that been through process know how long it takes to hear for next steps?

Leave a comment:

• NY18
    commented on 's reply
    Whats your list number ? In same boat as you

• Tmin
    commented on 's reply
    Did the poly, psych interview, medical.

• Creighton1005
    commented on 's reply
    Did you do psych yet? I had medical back in February and uniform fitting early May. List 7xx

• Rangers333
    commented on 's reply
    Uniform fitting is last step after you pass everything else

• Tmin
    replied
    Are people getting called in for uniform fittings ? Haven’t heard anything since my medical on last Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I heard it still might be the old academy. Schedule I believe is 7-5 M-F. At some point during the academy you work every other Saturday

• MikeF0918
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything about the new academy building? Just curious to see if this class will really go into the new building. For anyone who knows someone who has recently graduated, what is the academy schedule like? 7-3, M-F or is it different?

Leave a comment:

• JJA12
    commented on 's reply
    Alright thanks for the info guys. Guess I’ll just have to wait on it and hope for the best

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2597 users online. 181 members and 2416 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X