When does the upcoming academy start?

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    replied
    18xx got notified yesterday for the background paperwork

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    This is the 4th time your asking this. You’ve gotten multiple responses. If you’re that worried you probably have bigger issues. Secondly if you fail you’ll hear. No news is good news. Now please stop posting about a drug test, you shouldn’t put yourself in a place where you have to worry about it.

• Applicant28626
    replied
    Does anyone know how long the drug screen takes to get the results on. I didn’t do any I just want to know that I’m done with the process.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    7.5 I believe

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Is the Nassau academy normally 8 month??

• squadguy
    replied
    Exactly what it says. The county is putting in a class of recruits, and if any of the villages, or any other agency wishes to participate, they can.
    Last edited by squadguy; 06-15-2021, 08:11 PM. Reason: *typo*

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    What is that supposed to mean?

• squadguy
    replied
    from the order cut today..... The Nassau County Police Department will be conducting a BASIC COURSE FOR POLICE OFFICERS at the Nassau County Police Department Center for Training and Intelligence, 1 Law Enforcement Way, Garden City, NY 11530, commencing on Monday, June 21, 2021 and concluding on or about Tuesday, March 1, 2022.

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    commented on 's reply
    2012 to 2019 is a long time. When was that list established for the 2012 exam ?

• MLNY95
    replied
    Just passing off some info from civil service. List is currently at 2150 for being contacted to do the physical. They anticipate having 200 body classes twice a year until the exam is expired. Physical emails are usually sent out in waves of 200. My list (33XX) (score 83.xxx) was told could be hit by the end of this year, if not definitely next year. Hope this info helps. Best of luck to all.

In my opinion, just speculation based off the info I received from civil service, anyone with an 80 or higher could have a chance to be hit.
    Last edited by MLNY95; 06-14-2021, 02:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    Above statement is incorrect (Rangers333) Civil service exams are good until 4 years after a list is established for
    the exam. This test was given in January 2018 and the list
    established June 2019 meaning the exam is eligible to be hired off of at the minimum until June 2023. The last Nassau PD exam from 2012, the last class from that exam was hired June 3rd 2019.
    Last edited by MLNY95; 06-14-2021, 02:48 AM.

• Applicant28626
    replied
    Anyone know if the drug test results are back yet? I didn’t do any drugs or have any reason to think I failed since I don’t do drugs . I’m just afraid of a false positive to ruin this last step! Thank you!
    Last edited by Applicant28626; 06-14-2021, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4309 users online. 291 members and 4018 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X