Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dfchris710
    replied
    Does anybody know what their weather cancellation policy is for the physical fitness test? Am scheduled for this Sunday which weather forecast is showing chance of rain. I’m wondering if the weather is inclement they will move the test indoors.

Leave a comment:

• Zzopn
    replied
    T-Mac109 okay cool hopefully I get it soon going on 3.5 weeks

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    I was contacted 1 month after physical for background packet and now 3 weeks after I submitted that I’m doing finger prints

• vfar2021
    commented on 's reply
    Havent heard anything yet I went in about a month ago.

• Scannerdarkley
    commented on 's reply
    Varies, I was contacted about 2 months after the PT test.

• Zzopn
    replied
    How long after the physical should you receive the next step? It’s been 3 weeks today

Leave a comment:

• Mdom872
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything further regarding the next step after completing the initial background paperwork and finger prints?

Leave a comment:

• mleoman
    commented on 's reply
    Carrier pigeon

• vfar2021
    replied
    Just out of curiosity does anybody know how your investigator will contact you. For example by a phone call or an email?

Leave a comment:

• TBL24
    commented on 's reply
    I took the pay cut from top pay, there are guys with 3 yrs on making over 100k here, you just have to be willing to do OT. If you can struggle through the first 2 years you should be find after that. Glen cove has its own test as does long beach. Hempstead seems to always be hiring if you dont mind being very busy, I believe they do 4 on 4 off. Going the village route is worth it if you don't want the county job..good luck

• ANiem
    replied
    Anyone who is getting in, got in or processed and wants a jump start or needs some of the basic equipment message me. I have a bunch of items that you’ll need or if you want extra of.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you have to email back to civil service and state what you wish to defer

• yankiz2050
    replied
    Anyone know the process of deferring / postponing the physical

Leave a comment:

• Scannerdarkley
    commented on 's reply
    I hope the rumors are right.

• Scannerdarkley
    replied
    For all Active Duty folks transitioning out who received distance learning degrees while serving, do yourself a favor and transfer your credits to a regionally accredited school now to save you the headache.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3409 users online. 231 members and 3178 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X