Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted on another thread but didn’t get an answer so I thought I’d try my luck here. Anyone familiar with Nassau’s tattoo policy ?

Comment

Check your emails

Comment

scores are out !! check your emails unfortunately i got an 86.223 probably wont get called with that but good luck to everyone
        Last edited by kjr92; 12-21-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Looks like I didn’t qualify. Good luck to you guys. What a gigantic waste of time.

Comment

I wouldn't quit just yet man. The last list they made on the last exam wasn't like other agencies.. people with low 90s were high as **** on the list. I got a 94 but people with that score were in the top 200 on the last exam. Does anyone know if that's changed? The more numbers we hear on this thread the better idea we can get. But I think low 90s is good evan 80s. Stay optimistic bros

Comment

Any idea how the score can drop 10 Points from after the test, to today?

I know it was preliminary but damn, I would like to at least know why.

Comment

• david negron
                david negron commented
                Editing a comment
                They didn't give a score after the exam, from what I remember. This is the only score I've seen

83.205....what does everyone else have? This is pretty disappointing.

Comment

It’s been almost a year haha, if anything maybe I’m mixing it with the NY exam.

from what I’m hearing, many people did not do well or pass at all.

Comment

• Coderedpl
                  Coderedpl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes you are, the NYPD exam gave you the amount correct which you can use to calculate your preliminary score.

80.679..... should I be optimistic or not even close and just let it go?

Comment

I got a 95.9. I had 5 vet points

Comment

I could be wrong but I think something is off with this exam. I got an 82.13 ...

I got a 90 on the 2012 NCPD Exam.

Comment

• cam36
                      cam36 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Idk man. I scored within 1.5 points of my 2012 exam.

I didn’t get email but checked the gov site and logged on and got my score weird I didn’t get score? Anyone have number for civil service?

Comment

Got an 84.75. Heard a lot of ppl failed and the highest score was a 94.

Comment

79.8 this is lowest score I’ve ever gotten on a police exam what a ****ing joke

Comment

I got a 89.7 this time, and scored a 94 last time. Will they reach an 89?

Comment

• cam36
                            cam36 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nobody knows that– not even the county.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8446 users online. 342 members and 8104 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X