Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LukeSW
    replied
    For those with physicals that may or may not expire after 1 year, I would strongly advise you set up an appointment with your primary doctor (if you have one) for a medical clearance to retake the physical. I just went to 6 different urgent care centers for a different job application which requires 1.5 mile/push-up/sit-up and they either don't want to sign it at all or they want an EKG to be performed which is not covered by insurance.

Leave a comment:

• vbongiorno
    commented on 's reply
    I’m list 24xx and followed the same exact path you did. Also haven’t heard anything yet

• k9works
    replied
    Originally posted by Mets Fan 08 View Post
    Took fingerprints in October as well. List # slightly behind yours. Still no word from investigator.
    I’m 26XX and haven’t done fingerprints/investigator so that gives a good idea of where that cutoff was. If anyone was trying to figure that one out.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Around you and no investigator yet. Took fingerprints and drug test in September. Physical was in July.

• warrior52
    commented on 's reply
    List 20XX met my investigator in march haven’t heard anything since.

• Mets Fan 08
    replied
    Took fingerprints in October as well. List # slightly behind yours. Still no word from investigator.
    Originally posted by Brklynfinest View Post
    I took my physical last September after deferring it in July and it getting cancelled in August due to the hurricane. I ended up taking doing the fingerprints and drug test in October and haven’t heard anything since. My list number is 24xx. Has anyone heard from an investigator that’s around the same list number as I?

Leave a comment:

• Brklynfinest
    replied
    I took my physical last September after deferring it in July and it getting cancelled in August due to the hurricane. I ended up taking doing the fingerprints and drug test in October and haven’t heard anything since. My list number is 24xx. Has anyone heard from an investigator that’s around the same list number as I?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    November I believe

• MadameAshley
    replied
    When exactly is the next class?

Leave a comment:

• Scannerdarkley
    commented on 's reply
    I graduated this June. I heard my info from the top like I said. A minimum of 2 classes off this list. I wrote that in this chat to give some clarification because I was once on this forum hoping for any bit of insight.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Malverne and Port Washington both residence preference as well

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by Zzopn View Post
    Does anyone know how village “lists” work. I’ve been hearing their list for instance, freeport has a separate list than the county’s list.. how would you know where you fall / how many letters get sent at a time etc
    Villages have always been almost totally non-transparent with how their processing works- so as someone who went through the village process and got hired I’ll give you some basic insight. Villages hire directly off of the Nassau list. They typically follow where the the county is with list numbers that they process but there’s two exceptions. The first being a village like Freeport that has residence preference and looks to hire predominantly Freeport and neighboring town residents- they will call Freeport residents from the list first at any score as long as they received a passing score. To the best of my knowledge Freeport is the only village that still has residence preference. The second being the village at hand can express a dire need for hires and those already called by the county have declined to process with their village.

Leave a comment:

• K.Hernando
    replied
    Originally posted by finest0923 View Post
    Has anyone been contacted from an investigator recently ?
    I did my physical last summer fingerprints/background in November still waiting here list number is 23XX to give you a reference point hopefully that helps
    Last edited by K.Hernando; 06-29-2022, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• finest0923
    replied
    Has anyone been contacted from an investigator recently ?

Leave a comment:

• Zzopn
    replied
    Has anyone received village letters recently / approx list number If you did

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3740 users online. 220 members and 3520 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X