Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I love you lol …. Just wanted to confirm that’s all thanks. It didn’t sound logical to me anyways but figured some people will have other information

• nassau25
    commented on 's reply
    Incorrect- the tentative November class is currently expected to follow the trend the prior three classes off this list have followed; 100+ recruits

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Believe me I hope it’s not true and that’s the most false thing I’ve heard

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    Idk if this is true but I just heard a rumor that December class is a class of 30 to finish off the budget and two full classes in 2022

Leave a comment:

• warrior52
    commented on 's reply
    Waiting as well, list number 20xx.

• Zzopn
    replied
    21XX did physical in June still waiting on email for background

Leave a comment:

• thingreyline211
    replied
    What was the cutoff for rank of the academy that just got in? Im rank 20xx June physical. Hoping for the november class.

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    replied
    Good to know because I know they plan on giving another test next year

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    commented on 's reply
    The next exam is expected to be announced at the end of this year, and will most likely be administered in early 2022.

• nassau25
    commented on 's reply
    From within the department; the future classes, including the next tentative class this fall, are expected to be between 140-180 people each. There are expected to be
    approximately five more classes off of the 2018 list, one more this year, two in 2022, and two in 2023. This is subject to change given numerous variables- but as of now this is the plan the department looks to follow.
    Last edited by nassau25; 08-05-2021, 07:01 PM. Reason: Forgotten info

• squadguy
    commented on 's reply
    The last class [June 18th] was 161 recruits, which for Nassau County is rather large,

• T-Mac109
    replied
    Anyone got a general idea how many people they putting in this fall class? Been hearing mix things and the latest one is a small class

Leave a comment:

• Scannerdarkley
    commented on 's reply
    T-Mac, are you expected to go into the fall class?

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    Log into governmentjobs.com that’s where we signed up to take the test. The list number will be in your inbox. Sent out in June 2019. If that doesn’t work you can always call civil service and give them your first and last name.

• Michael Dodge
    replied
    How do I find my list number? I only have my score and watch the score they’re calling currently. I got an 82.628.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3474 users online. 234 members and 3240 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X