Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nassau COEs just went out more should be coming

Comment

• Just got my COE email, anyone else going down to sign on Friday? List #91X

Comment

• bluelinerjr
        bluelinerjr commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I am. Mid 800 list. Anyone know what to expect?

• Does anyone have a link to the official list with list #? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Met with my investigator already was told I’ll be in “spring”class (may/june). Awaiting COE

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s your list number.

Only place that has the official list is Nassau civil service and you have to go down there to look at it. I called once before. Your email from them will have your list number and score.

• For the people with the upcoming agility test this week, what is the likelihood of them making it into the May 10th class?

list #3xx

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        No shot and did you defer the first time?

• Originally posted by Dambroo631 View Post
      For the people with the upcoming agility test this week, what is the likelihood of them making it into the May 10th class?

list #3xx
      I hate to give you bad news but I would say slim to none, it took me a over a year to get from the agility to phase 2 of the process.

Comment

• MikeF0918 are you in this current academy ? If not do you mind me asking your list number ? That definitely sucks that you had to wait over a year to progress in the process, the pandemic and financial situation definitely didn't throw you any bones

Comment

• Sadly I'm not lol, signing COE soon. I am early 900's.

Comment

• Dambroo631 yea don’t want to give you bad news but definitely not going to happen. It took me 7 months after agility test to start the investigation process

Comment

• Originally posted by Dambroo631 View Post
              For the people with the upcoming agility test this week, what is the likelihood of them making it into the May 10th class?

list #3xx
              List in the 300's means you deferred the process or were on military leave. There's a high chance they will expedite your process to get you in, not sure about the coming class but your process will be fast. My buddy took the physical over the summer and made it into the current class.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about any new PBA contract? What are the odds of them raising starting pay?

Comment

• TBL24
                  TBL24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Almost 0. The county saves money by keeping the starting pay low. No news of a new contract yet after the proposed one was voted down.

• Simpleguy515
                  Simpleguy515 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Went back to negotiations.

• Any confirmation on academy dates? I see the may 10th date being thrown around but haven't heard anything about that.

Comment

• TBL24
                  TBL24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm in the current academy and we go out on field training in June, so that would be my bet.

• TBL24 good luck to you brother. How is PT going. Is it the full 6 months of academy or are they only doing it the first 3 months. Ive had buddies that only did it for 3 months and then some did the whole 6 months

Comment

• TBL24
                  TBL24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Done with PT already, doing the out of academy stuff now..EVOC, range, etc

• From my understanding anyone basically 86.3 and up has a shot at this class. They put aside funding for what was it 500 more cops? And that’s including the class in right now from my understanding. So besides may there should be another class in the fall of 100+ people. I could be wrong so don’t quote me on that.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                  Simpleguy515 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I heard they are approved for classes up to 200 officers and that’s the county. Villages will also need people. So I assume with a brand new academy they wil have to justify it. So I’d expect a class in the fall and following spring.

Don’t forget all the federal funding that just got approved

• Yeah the federal funding plus now that Nassau cops will have to have body cameras without a doubt you will have senior guys retiring in numbers when that happens. Same **** happened with the city, had a nice wave of retirees then if they finally settle a contract that will add to it. So a few things working in our favor in my opinion.

Comment

• For everyone who got their COE, what’s your list number?

Comment

• MikeF0918
                    MikeF0918 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Early 900's

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2772 users online. 126 members and 2646 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X