Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an idea when they might start doing physicals again?

Comment

• No idea but a friend from the most recent physical got notified for the next step. Also I’ve been told
      the PCs son has a 83 so you can definitely say they will probably touch that number

Comment

• I took the PT in October 2020 and just a couple days ago got notified for the next steps as well.

Comment

• Does anyone know roughly what grade they are up to/last called for the physical? I got an 85.5 wondering when it’ll be my turn.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            On Nassau Civil Service it gives you the score they are currently up to.

• Is the first day an actual interview ? Or just to hand in papers?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you mean the BI?

• Tmin
            Tmin commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, the BI

• Just received notice to show for background investigation and fingerprints. Does anyone know if this is day we meet with BI and if so how long that usually takes. I have a prior obligation later in the day for work later in the day I can’t miss.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            It is not, meeting with your BI is a totally separate day.

• bluelinerjr
            bluelinerjr commented
            Editing a comment
            Just try to be the first in line. I was one of the first for everything and was out in about an hour

• Philpaul1
            Philpaul1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks guys. Is it just fingerprinting?

• https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/statu...609591296?s=20 Cuomo wants to open up again, could this mean good news for us. More processing steps to come hopefully, including physicals.

Comment

• I see they are up to scores of 86.350 and above thanks to someone's link above. 85.3xx here. Anyone have any idea how long it could be before they reach my score range? Understood this is just guessing but any sense of time range would be helpful. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m assuming the will drop below an 85 before June again just my opinion total speculation

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              What is your approx list number?

• Simpleguy515 when do you think physicals would start for 85.5?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t know to be honest. What’s your approx list number? I’m hoping with vaccines coming out and cuomo stating we have to open up more things will start moving.

• Simpleguy515 my list number is 21XX score 85.4XX
            Last edited by Zzopn; 01-14-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can do an approx I would take this down for future refrencr list 21xx and score 85.494..... or edit it Zzopn

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can pm me for further

• Hey everyone, quick question. I’ve been trying to get an appointment with the social security office to get my detailed earnings report. I can’t get a call back for an appointment and they keep saying they don’t take any walk ins, due to COVID. Does anyone have any advice or an office that was more accessible? I’ve been trying to call Mineola, Freeport, Riverhead and Patchogue.... Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Fdovi
              Fdovi commented
              Editing a comment
              I just completed this myself. Fill out the form online, and select $92 non certified and MAIL to your local SS office. The department told me that management at SS offices are completing these same days. I received mine in 1 week.

• Tmin
              Tmin commented
              Editing a comment
              Which office did you mail it to ? I called mineola and they said it will take 60 days at least

• Fdovi
              Fdovi commented
              Editing a comment
              Directly to the Patchogue office which is my local office. I spoke with the rep there personally. Don’t call the general SS #, call your local office. Also, they said if you mail it to the wrong local office, they will delay processing by forwarding it to your local office.

• squadguy
              squadguy commented
              Editing a comment
              this might also help...

• Is a test for this department coming out in the near future ?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
              Simpleguy515 commented
              Editing a comment
              It is approximately 4-6 years from the date the list was established

• Just for clarification, to those who have already gone through for fingerprinting and to those who are.

it mentions to bring originals of all paperwork uploaded to portal with you to interview. Do they mean for this first meeting which I believe Is for fingerprinting or is it when you meet your BI later on.

thanks.

Comment

• Creighton1005
              Creighton1005 commented
              Editing a comment
              So when I went through it, me and many other people brought all the original paperwork and they didn't collect anything. It's better to be safe and probably just bring it in the event something changes and they collect it.

• Philpaul1
              Philpaul1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for your reply. Is it just fingerprinting they do? How long were you there for?

• Anyone know if there is a way to figure out when civil service voted on you? I met with my investigator in September and she said my packet would be submitted around November. I haven’t heard anything since then. I know typically no news is good news but is there a way to find out if I have been or when I will be voted on by civil service? Has anyone who followed a similar timeframe heard anything?

Comment

• Creighton1005
              Creighton1005 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey. Just to give you an idea of timeline. I had my interview with my investigator in July 2020 then was told my packet wouldn't be looked at until September. Didnt hear anything for awhile. I then signed an offer of employment in November 2020. I was told by my investigator that it was out of his.hands once civil service got the packet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2589 users online. 127 members and 2462 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X