Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how long the civil service website has been on 86.350 and above?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
      Simpleguy515 commented
      Editing a comment
      Since March ish, but they just recently had the physical for them 11/22

• That’s the number they reached right before covid shut everything down. They just finally finished those guys who were rescheduled for covid. Hopefully next year they start up again, I’m right under 86.3

Comment

• Simpleguy515
      Simpleguy515 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would assume they would start sooner than next year

• Anyone hear of any upcoming steps or physicals

anyone know approx what list number they got up to for this past class?
    Last edited by Simpleguy515; 12-14-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• mleoman
      mleoman commented
      Editing a comment
      Just let the process come to you, don’t go crazy thinking when everything is. Just be prepared for the letter.

• I know it’s early but has anyone heard of this second class going in? I heard April. Now hearing June/July

Comment

• Anyone approx. know when 85’s will start their physical ? Hopefully academy this time next year?

Comment

• Simpleguy515
        Simpleguy515 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m gonna assume early next year as soon as all these holidays pass

• Is there strict vision requirements ? And does anyone know what they are?

Comment

• Any idea of how long to get called for psych/medical after passing polygraph? Thanks

Comment

• Simpleguy515
          Simpleguy515 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe a within a couple months

• Its not a couple months..lol. Its literally the next week if not 2 weeks

Comment

• Simpleguy515
          Simpleguy515 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s completely wrong. My friend just went less than a week ago for the next class and was told within a couple months.

• River6363
          River6363 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well then things changed. My buddy who just got into the class that went in said everything happened within a week

• Buddy is in the academy and said they’ve already lost double digit ppl and there’s a lot of out of shape ppl currently in it.

Comment

• Yea my buddy is in it too. He said 20 ppl already have covid and 10 are out sick

Comment

• Creighton1005
            Creighton1005 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope they're all okay. Hopefully they don't have to push them into the next class for missing so much time

• I’m sure they anticipated some sort of break outs. Probably will have a lot of the academic aspect via zoom. They are also going to start doing every other Saturday

Comment

• Out of state applicant here.. any update on the quarantine process for traveling to NYS? Did my physical earlier this year and have had to reschedule the initial BI/fingerprinting..

Would like to see if its even possible to fly into/out of LaGuardia within 48-96 hours or if I'm SOL. I understand you have to show two negative COVID test results? Thanks for any input fellas.

Comment

• Not sure the full process but if you fly in you have to self quarantine. The sheriffs in the city were all over people isk about the island.

Comment

• Anyone taken the poly and been notified for psych or medical? I know it's in civil service hands at this point but haven't heard anything. Been about a month.

Comment

• Im in the same boat as you man, had BI about a month and a half ago. Was told medical would happen after I get the ok from civil serivice. Who knows when that will happen, their next meeting is this Thursday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2526 users online. 111 members and 2415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X