• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Their approx list number?

• NCPD_2019
    replied
    Friend of mine got called for Hemstead village before signing any COE with the county. Does anyone know if this village is worth taking over the county? I’ve tried finding their pay scale but could not find it…I’ve heard it’s a busy area (high crime), but besides that, what would you recommend he does?

Leave a comment:

• Zzopn
    replied
    nassau25 any word on expected range of list number
    s they’ll get up to for fall and spring class?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. nassau25 has some good insight hoping it’s all true. They are cruising down the list for physicals.

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping that’s subject to change. I feel there is something we all don’t know since they are calling so many people so fast. Time will tell.

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    So I was reading the proposed budget for 2022. Class sizes seem a lot smaller than we were all probably expecting. I guess everything is subject to change. 4DB4F3AE-73FF-46D3-BEBA-401514EAAFB0.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Any idea of what the fall and spring class will get up to in terms of list number or score

• nassau25
    replied
    As of now the list is set to drop this month to approximately an 82.2xx.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by K.Hernando View Post
    Blakeman and Donnelly (executive and DA) both ran on a back the blue campaign as well as anti bail reform/broken tax assessment plan... I think everyone’s chances went up for more people getting hired with them in office
    Correct. There’s potential for this list to have more hires.

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by columbia09 View Post
    Any idea of when the next test is coming out ?

Leave a comment:

• columbia09
    replied
    Any idea of when the next test is coming out ?

Leave a comment:

• K.Hernando
    replied
    Blakeman and Donnelly (executive and DA) both ran on a back the blue campaign as well as anti bail reform/broken tax assessment plan... I think everyone’s chances went up for more people getting hired with them in office

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    replied

So with Curran proposed budget of 45 million for hiring and training. Do we think that is still going to go into effect for this upcoming year. Just looked at the articles online and apparently Blakeman is beating Curran by 11K votes, however she still has not conceded her race. Simply just looking for someone that pays a little more attention to the budget and funding for this upcoming fiscal year. (NOT trying to get into any political arugement nor is this a political stance)

Leave a comment:

• vfar2021
    replied
    I think its probably all subjective and varies depending on the county's plan moving forward for how many people they need to hire but it took me about 4 months to meet with my investigator.

Leave a comment:

• Zzopn
    replied
    How long does it take to get contacted by your investigator after completing fingerprints

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3602 users online. 241 members and 3361 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X