Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cb6941
    replied
    I took my fitness test back in October of 2021. I scored an 83.5.
    My list number is 3057 I guess I won’t be hearing back from them ever lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_C
    commented on 's reply
    I do remember seeing that but he said nothing about 36 additional to the number. All he said was they had the budget for 36, didn't say anything more. Guess we'll see come may, I hope it's 36 additional.

• Mets Fan 08
    replied
    36 additional to whatever the class was planned to have had for 2023. If you go back a couple pages in this someone explains it well

Leave a comment:

• JohnJohn12
    replied
    List 24xx - anyone in that range hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• Nick_C
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully he means fiscal year meaning the next class. If for all of 2023...then yea, not looking great

• Anon123
    commented on 's reply
    36 for the whole year? So there’s no chance for anyone really at this point.

• Nick_C
    replied
    "County Executive Bruce Blakeman told News 12 he will make sure there is enough in the budget for 36 new police officers next year."- quote from today's article about the 50 new recruits sworn in today. Say even 36 for the remainder of the fiscal year, this is a very low number. Huge disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• Itwasalladream
    replied
    Originally posted by Tryinghard937 View Post

If you’re talking march 2022 you’ll be waiting a while lol. People who passed physical in June/July of 21 are waiting still lol
    Yes March of 2022. I know people from then are still waiting but I also know people from then who are in this new class so I was just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Tryinghard937
    replied
    Originally posted by Itwasalladream View Post
    Anyone from the March 6 physical hear anything? And yes I know not everyone from before then has been contacted…
    If you’re talking march 2022 you’ll be waiting a while lol. People who passed physical in June/July of 21 are waiting still lol

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    March of when lol

• Itwasalladream
    replied
    Anyone from the March 6 physical hear anything? And yes I know not everyone from before then has been contacted…

Leave a comment:

• MCo1221
    commented on 's reply
    November 1

• nybluuline
    commented on 's reply
    When did calls go out for Monday?

• SuperTrooper631
    replied
    Are you asking about calls for the academy or calls for investigators? Everyone is signed for the academy and it starts Monday

Leave a comment:

• nybluuline
    replied
    Does anybody know if calls have gone out? Or if they will go out? When is the latest to be notified?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3798 users online. 259 members and 3539 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X