replied
    Will there be a exam for 2022?

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing yet after submitting packet early November

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    Happy New Year all. Lets hope processing picks back up. Please post if they have continued and the steps you're on would be much appreciated, by everyone.

Leave a comment:

• louisville slugger
    commented on 's reply
    They have definitely interviewed already. I was hoping someone who interviewed could fill us in on how many they want to hire and the contract.

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by louisville slugger View Post
    Unless alot of things changed last contract for muttontown, I dont believe the two contracts are anything alike. Hearing new job will be similar contract to old brookville and taking the dozen or so officers being laid off. Anyone interview with them and can confirm this and provide additional details
    You pretty much summed it up. From what I’ve been hearing no new hires in the new Brookville PD for a bit and they will fill the ranks with guys who were getting the axe from Old Brookville due to the split.

Leave a comment:

• louisville slugger
    commented on 's reply
    Unless alot of things changed last contract for muttontown, I dont believe the two contracts are anything alike. Hearing new job will be similar contract to old brookville and taking the dozen or so officers being laid off. Anyone interview with them and can confirm this and provide additional details

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I also believe the are under the same contract which expires this upcoming year. I believe it is very similar between (Brookville and Muttontown) however, I think Brookville tops out at a little bit more. I dont know specifics.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Did you receive anything?

• TheGreatBambino
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting to see how it compares from Muttontown PD

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Correct. Old brookville is splitting due to dumb politics from all the separate village mayors. I would expect it to be something like their contract

• louisville slugger
    commented on 's reply
    Brookville police, brand new job. Separate from old brookville

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Heard nothing other than they are covering less and moving their headquarters

• louisville slugger
    replied
    Any info about the new brookville department?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3799 users online. 234 members and 3565 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X